"HOW THE WEST WAS WON 2" what do ya'll think?????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

COOPDVILL43

HOW U DO IT MY NIGG. HOLLA AT YO BOY WE TRY'N
2 GET MONEY HUNGREYED OUT.PLEASE SMELL IT.
STAY POUND'N DA PAVEMENT,CAUSE WE
BLACKTOPP'N 4'SHO 1LUV.COOPDVILL.

M

MURDA_MINDED

ITZ DAT NIGGA COOP!!!!!!!!

I AINT EVEN GONNA ASK IF THIS IS YOU COOP CAUSE I KNOW IT IS....WUS POPPIN NIGGA....AINT SEEN YOU IN A MINUTE.......I CAME THRU WIT THAT NIGGA JAMEZ FLAMEZ A COUPLE TIMES...ME AND SALEEM(MOODSWANG).......KEEP MOVIN FORWARD AND NEVER STOP HOMIE.......YOU GONNA MAKE IT IN THIS BITCH........1 LUV............ITS ALL GOOD.........I SEEN TAM A LIL WHILE AGO............YA'LL STILL PUTTIN IT DOWN AT THE PAD?

PEEP THEEZ AUDIOS

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/ducefaced.htm

MOODSWANG(SALEEM)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/moodswangheated.htm

GOOD TO SEE YOU ON THIS MUTHAFUCKA

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
KAVEO408 said:
If you "Really" be in contact with X-Raided's Wifey, does she know you by another name other than IROCC? Cuz i just got off the phone with her and she said she dont know you.....?????
Peace
[/QUOTE

CUZZ WHO THE FUCC ARE YOU???????NIGGA I KNOW X,HIS WIFE,HIS MOM SHIRLEY(JAZ) ,HIS SISTER DONNYA HER HUSBAN AARON AnD DAMN NEAR HIS WHOLE FAMILY..........BITCH ASS NIGGA I DIDNT ASK YOU NOTHIN BOUT X YOU GOT AT ME!...SO DONT TRY TO QUESTION MY CREDENTIALS YOU THE DUMB ASS THAT GOT ON HERE TALKIN BOUT YOU NEED RAIDED'S 1ST CUZZIN'S (LUNI)HOOK -UP..NIGGA ASK RAIDEDS WIFE,ASK HIS MOM,ASK NO LOVE, ASK SQUAB,ASK T-NUTTY....YOU ARE VP RIGHT?...............SO JUS KNOW I DONT GIVE A FUCC ABOUT YOU BEING A FAN THAT WROTE X AND HE GAVE YOU SOME ERRANDS TO RUN AND SOME DOTS TO CONNECT AND TOSSED THE TITLE VP TO YOU TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT.....NIGGA RAIDED MY REAL FOLKS AND SINCE YOU KNOW HIM NEXT TIME YOU HOLLA AT HIM TELL HIM I SAID FUCC "YOU" AND THAT"YOU NEED TO BE FIRED

I'll let him know you said that folks. Also I really wasnt tryin to be fucked up. I was seriously asking a question, I was just wording it the way you holla'd back at me. You dont like it huh folks? Thats how you responded to me exactly. Based on the fact im not a bitch i had to get back at you in the same fashion. i dont want beef folks. But you disrespected me first homie. You a G right? if you was in my shoes tell me you wouldnt do the exact same thing. Anyways, now you feel me. UYou let me know what it is. If you still want me to tell X all that then i will...let me know the deal.

Aug 15, 2002
see thats whats fucked up about the internet....hardly anybody comes off looking real on here...hell they both probably tight with X Raided but info is so easy to get now who can tell whos legit now....

hey Rocc I would really love to hear like an all Dago Crip history type anthem... some shit with CS you or Ecay and like Cricet since yall rep the major hoods and shit...that would be some tight shit....but thats just my opinion

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
hey ecay, this is rasan of the jetsons mayne. i do beats for pure flow of dbd muzik...hey, imade a beat that sounds like YOU made it homie, no joke. and it wouldn't ne right if i rapped on it or sold it, ya know? so i want you to have it homie..give me a call on my cell 619-254-0360..when PFlow goes to your pad again, i'll bring my drum machone so you can hear it and see if you like it. keep making the good music, i think you can be the next big thang out here homie. stay up

Whats up dogg? I'm tryin to straighten this out and dead shit. I think what you did was out of line, and the shit i did was out of line. I can admit that, but You gonna get at me or just talk about me to all of X's homies? Everybody i talked 2 heard about this little so called "beef" already, its kinda ridiculous homie. I told the homie Raided about it. I tried to Pm you but your shit was full. I got no other way to get at you. We supposed to be all on the same team folks. I dont know your real name so Jeanette couldn't put us in contact. I talked to Jaz today but i didn't want to get her involved cuz this is dumb shit. Let me know whats up folks.

I-ROCC

May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
KAVEO408 said:
talk about me to all of X's homies?

Everybody i talked 2 heard about this little so called "beef" already

NOT 2 BE ON NO FUNNY SHIT OR NOTHIN CUZZ BUT NOBODY I KNOW.......KNOWS YOU.........U ARE SOMEONE I WILL NEVER MEET IN MY LIFE OR WILL EVER KNOW ...SO WHY WOULD I NEED TO TALK ABOUT U TO RAIDED'S HOMIES AND NONE OF THEM KNOWS YOU(WOULD NOT DO ME ANY JUSTICE)

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN "BEEF" COME ON DUDE BE SERIOUS COMPUTER BEEF ...LOL.......OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT KNOW HOW WE GET DOWN.......AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN EVERYONE YOU'VE TALKED TO KNOWS ABOUT "WHATEVER " ...IF THEY KNOW THEY KNOW BECAUSE OF YOU CUZ I DONT KNOW ANYBODY YOU KNOW HOMEBOY.............. BE SERIOUS THATS SOUNDS CORNY...I SAID WHAT I SAID AND THOUGHT NOTHIN OF IT

BUT IT'S WHATEVER

I-ROCC

May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
KAVEO408 said:
(p.s. how do you know that X's homies don't know me if you ain't been talkin to them about me?) [/B]

you just don't get it do you NOBODY knows you........I KNOW NONE OF RAIDED'S HOMIE'S KNOW YOU CUZ I DON'T KNOW YOU AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME.....THAT'S HOW I KNOW THEY DON'T KNOW YOU....YOU ARE NOBODY FOR ME TO TALK ABOUT TO ANYONE .........YOU ARE A NAME ON A COMPUTER

AND WHEN YOU SAY "HOMIES" WHO DO YOU MEAN RAPPERS?CUZ IF YOU TALKIN BOUT RAP NIGGAZ THAT ARE RAIDED'S "HOMIES" WHO DO YOU MEAN?BO?TAY?T-NUTT?LYNCH? ...CUZ THEY DON'T KNOW YOU CUZ YOU ARE ON "HERE' INTRODUCING YOURSELF AND EXPLAINING WHY YOU ARE ON HERE

ARE DO YOU MEAN GBC NIGGAZ I FUCC WIT LIKE MAD BALL,BIG NO LOVE,CHAKA LOC,G MACC,ANT DOGG,24TH STREET MENACE,8 BALL,BABY WEE, BIG PEP,LIL DIRT.......NIGGAZ THAT DON'T EVEN RAP THAT ARE RAIDED'S HOMIES AND THEY DON'T KNOW YOU...SO WHO DO THE FUCC ARE THEESE "HOMIES" YOU THINK I'VE TALKIN BOUT YOU WITH?

YOU ARE REALLY STARTING TO SOUND LIKE A CORNBALL CUZZO

I'M REALLY TRYIN TO BE NICE AND SHIT BUT DOGG YOU ARE NO ONE FOR ME TO SPEAK ON WITH ANYBODY ...I DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR DAMN NAME

I SUGGEST YOU LET IT GO B4 IT GET'S SERIOUS ....IT'S MUCH DEEPER THAN RAP SONGS AND WEBSITES