"HOW THE WEST WAS WON 2" what do ya'll think?????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
WHAT DIRECTION DO YOU THINK ME AND LUNI SHOULD GO ON THIS RECORD ...........WHAT OR WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR MORE OR LESS OF?

AND THE MOVIE IS BEING EDITED RIGHT NOW BY OMEN FILMS (THEY ARE HOT 2 DEATH IF YOU NEED SOME EDITING DONE HOLLA AT EM')AND WILL BE SOLD PACCAGED 2GETHER WITH THE NEW RECORD

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
More Killa Tay,Another AP9 Solo would be tight knit too,Less of that baller braggin'/flossin' music,More rider shit,More real everyday true to life shit,More ecay beat's,Less Hollis,An I-Rocc solo tracc,LIL C.S. has to appear on there,MacVillian,Syko,Byrdie,And Woodie,Seen as if they weren't on the first one,Get some Syko OR D-sane Beat's too,All that loot y'all droppin' on Hollis could be invested in these producer's ECAY UNO,CRICCET,SYKO,MR D-SANE.......Mothafuccas with real beat's...Part from the obvious I think another recycled Raided tracc would be out of the question,Get some new material from him,I know for me personally when I saw raided's name on the cover my heart skipped a beat,But as always it was recycled,NEW MATERIAL NEEDED!......Keep up the good labour Rocc,Good to see cat's askin' the fans what they want to see for a change,Keep slappin' bitches with mil-ticcet's

Deuce

2 C's

:angry:

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
WE DIDNT DROP ANY BREAD ON HOLLIS OR NO RAPPER OR PRODUCER ON HTWWW 1 ..............AND THE RAIDED TRACC WAS NEW AND MADE FOR HOEW THE WEST WAS WON IF YOU LISTEN AT THE END OF THE SONG WHEN HE IS TALKIN HE SAY'S "SICCACELL/MONEY HUNGRY NIGGA"BIG HOLLIS JUS RECYCLED THE SONG NOT US...........BUT GOOD LOOKIN ON YOUR INPUT

May 7, 2002
HEY I-ROCC THIS THA LOC HOMIE I WAS WONDERING IF A NIGGA CAN LACE YA SUM SHIT LIKE BEATZ AND TRACC OF ME AND MY NIGGAZ

THIS THA R.N.A MOB NIGGAZ

ME AND MY HOMIE JUST GOT INTO ROTATION WIT OUR SHIT AND WE TRING TA CUM UP CUZZO

IM FRUM INGLEWOO MY OTHA NIGGAZ FRUM FLORIDA, AND JERSEY, ONTHA ONE OF THA NIGGA WHO RAP WAS BORN IN THA WOOD TOO AND I GOTTA A NIGGA FRUM BALTIMORE

SO WE VERY VERSITILE AND WE GOT MONSTA SPITZ

HOLLA CACC AT ME LOC IF YA CAN HELP A NIGGA OUT MAIN

LUV HOMIE

May 7, 2002
OH AND ID LIKE TA CE LUNI, X-LOC, LYNCH, KILLA TAY, T-NUTTY, GANGSTA DRE, U URESELF, DAZ, MICHY SLICC, ECAY UNO,AP9

SHIT WELL BASICALLY THA SAME U CAME WIT ON THA FIRST SHIT

OH A 40 WATER TRACC AND MAY-CEE BAD AZZ, AND THA EASTSIDAZ, COS,

Jun 25, 2002
ecay uno, silas, mackvillin, illicit, bad azz, spice 1, jayo felony, e-40, daz, crooked i , yukmouth, rbl posse, young droop, young fierce, x-raided, luni coleone, skee 64 oz, brotha lynch, cos, tall cann g, 3xkrazy, tha unfucwitablez (yung licwit and young treezy), mitchy slick, mac mall, i-rocc, devious, zigg-zagg and marvaless, suga free and dj quik, and w.c. that would be MAJOR MUTHAFUCCIN knocc

Jun 25, 2002
killa tay and messy marv too. production by ecay uno, cricet, brotha lynch, evil, smigg dirtee, big hollis, dj quik, battlecat, black c, bosko, daz, hugh heff, and killa tay

Aug 16, 2002
I am tryin to see alot more of the hot shit from the west coast

CS
Smigg Dirtee
Mitchy Slicc
Moss Major
Kay9ine
Mob Figaz
Ghetto Starz
Bo loc
Messy Marv
San quinn
Yuk
etc......

GOTTI

K

killafonia22

HTWWW 2

I-Rocc,Luni,X-Raided,Lynch,COS,Tallcann G,Loki,P-Folks,Polo,
Smurf,Ecey Uno,T-nutty,Droop,Turf Hoggz,Kingpin,Hollow Tip,
Keak The Sneak,C-Bo,Sicx(If yuo can Find a Verse 4 sale)

J

jay wet

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR SOME OF THE BIGGER NAMES HOOK UP WITH SOME OF THE LITTLER ONES OFF THE SICCNESS THAT BE PUTTING ALOT OF WORK TRYING TO GET THE BUSINESS BACK ON TRACK

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
GIT AT ME....

LET YA BOY KNOW IF YALL PLAN ON USIN THAT MAC & A.K. TRACK SINCE YALL DIDN'T USE IT ON THE FIRST COMP....

HOLLA BACK...

Aug 13, 2002
Do U thang put the West back on the map for the fools who slept on part 1

What up I-ROCC,
I can't wait till I hear this shit and part 1 im still knockin.
I wanna see Luni and YUK make a song together, get the Outlawz in the mix, Lynch and Bo rippin the mic, Messy, X-Raided,
Gangsta Dre, AP-9, More of Ecay Uno that one track on part 1 is the fuckin slump, HOLLow and Mic-C need to tear shit up like they did on 2SAVD out. Either way yall do your thang and make this CD clown the part 1. PEACE. THE savage.