How Often Do You Drink?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I Asked Coop if he could hit me up & let me know what my password was on that account because my email I used when I signed up wasn't valid anymore due to me only using it for blogs/social media. Got a new computer & lost my automatic sign in. Couldn't remember my password.....

I can still access it on a friends account though, still logged in. Not at the casa though
Gabe505 @Gabe505 can you help bruh?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I drink about 5 days a week... Mainly fuckin with malt liqour cuz I'm poor and it does a body good. Besides wakin up every morning with that gut rot feeling... Fuck it i'm used to it now
You need to get a costco membership and a brita filter pitcher. Buy a half gal of kirkland american vodka ($23 in washington but $8 of it is tax) then filter it 7 times. No more "rubbing alcohol" smell and it goes down so smooth and feels clean no hangovers. Mixes smoother than water too

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
You need to get a costco membership and a brita filter pitcher. Buy a half gal of kirkland american vodka ($23 in washington but $8 of it is tax) then filter it 7 times. No more "rubbing alcohol" smell and it goes down so smooth and feels clean no hangovers. Mixes smoother than water too
That's a interesting idea but sounds like too much work for me.... It's all good I just got a job and started today so in a few weeks I will probably go back to micro brews, cognac, and whiskey :classic:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Most alcohol I've had in one day was when I was like 3 years old and someone had wine in a plastic cup and I thought it was Sprite. I took it to the dome and then that after taste kicked in and I obviously realized it wasn't Sprite. Other than that, I had like a 1/3 of a beer when I was 11 years old. I haven't drank at all other than those 2 times in my life.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Most alcohol I've had in one day was when I was like 3 years old and someone had wine in a plastic cup and I thought it was Sprite. I took it to the dome and then that after taste kicked in and I obviously realized it wasn't Sprite. Other than that, I had like a 1/3 of a beer when I was 11 years old. I haven't drank at all other than those 2 times in my life.
Lol you fuckin faggot

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I've been drinking too much the last three months...

About 4 times a week. Each time about 12 beers. Just that I'm busy and work everyday. Every morning I have to get up early, and I work on weekends, so I don't have much time to hang out with friends and get hammered for a night. But yeah...I don't fuck up or anything. Just drink then go to bed and get up early for work...