How Often Do You Drink?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
My Liver & Kidney's been begging me for a break for a few months now. Probably drink a little under a pint a day, but then always ending up getting a six pack of some thick local brewery beer. Work as a general contractor right now so can make up to $50/65 an hour personally, depending on the job if it's just me & don't have my crew behind me. Not much in comparison to what you guys need to make up in the Bay just to get by, but does the trick living up here in Mendo County. Have other means for $ aswell.......

P.S. Can't forget about the smoke ontop of the drink but ofcourse (dealing with alot of rich old people) not when on the job site for either...... Unless home owners roll it or pack it up themselves on scene. Just curious how my bretheren's day's go with work & soon after getting off?????

Last edited:

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
My girl has been oblivious to the drinking for a month or two...... Just need to leave & drink an hour/two early from when she thinks I take off work! Being 230lbs. & having a high tolerance helps out though offtop.

Last edited:

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
no poll?
I don't drink anymore. haven't had a drink in over a year.

Good for you man! I've been waiting for the right time to make that change & slow down....... but have all the excuses to not succeed with that yet. LOL

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Around once a week these days. Sometimes add another day or two a month to that. I always get pretty trashed though. There is no middle ground for me. If you would have asked this question about four or five years ago it was a lot more often. Ten years ago when I was 24 the answer would have been pretty much everyday.

Last edited:

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
I was a pretty hardcore alcoholic for a few years but weened myself off of it when my son was born. Nowadays I binge drink like once a twice a week, but don't drink everyday and don't get the shakes or anything. I'd like to drink less but I love it and have it mostly under control.

If Mixxer was my child, think i'd probably end up binge drinking lol...... On a real note though, I give you 100% props for that. If I had a child, i'm sure i'd get my shit together. My girlfriend is beautiful & a good girl but i'm just not changing my ways for her. I just hide them as good as possible.....

The morning shakes are the worst & a good sign I need to get this shit a little more under control.