How much would you pay for a new Radiohead album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
$5?
$10.99?
$25?

Well they just released their new album In Rainbows and you can buy it online for whatever you'd like.

http://www.inrainbows.com/Store/Quickindex.html

From what I understand they're sick of labels bitching and they don't want to sign to one, so they're putting the album up for download in that link and you can pay whatever you think it's worth. (I'm downloading it right now for $0.00 *coughcough*)
You can also buy the box set edition which is going to have a shitload more stuff than just a download, but that isn't being released until December and is going to cost upwards of $50.
This is the coolest idea ever. I'll let everyone know what I think when my slow ass downloads finish.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
7 bucks for sure.

I mean in reality, im not a huge radiohead fan, and i "would" pay like 3.

But that amount more than doubles when i think about what theyre doing.
AkA starting the music industry revolution. This will seriously go down in history if they are successful, which they will be. Trent is doing the same thing now.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
haha I know right, I got so confused at first. Took me about 15 minutes to finally get it to start DLing.
I'm gonna be up for at least 3 more hours listening to this

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
I can never see myself paying for MP3s (160kbs at that) I'm one of those weirdos that still buys cds. Album is fucking great though so I'm kinda conflicted.. Hopefully a physical release is in the future (that's not the deluxe ver.)

Jun 9, 2007
Yeah, this was good shit. My wife downloaded it for $0.00, I might do it myself and toss em a few bucks cuz like yall said, they really are revolutionizing this shit & the only way it's gonna work is if the end result shows dividends.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
So I just found a disc 2 to the album. I'm not sure if these are b-sides or what because I didn't even know there was another disc.

01. MK 1
02. Down Is The New Up
03. Go Slowly
04. MK 2
05. Last Flowers
06. Up On The Ladder
07. Bangers & Mash
08. 4 Minute Warning

Download

Apr 8, 2005
damn, can someone up this for me, cause i lost my email adress, i havent had one for like 3 months, and i dont feel like making one so that i can get the download info, if so ill up whoever does it a cd of their choice, if i have it, thanks in advance