How much would you pay for a new Radiohead album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
In 10 years we might be looking back, asking "who was the one to change the way the music industry works? who killed the RIAA?"... and the answer might be Radiohead.

i seriously hope other big groups follow their lead in this. Even though the hard numbers cant be proven, im pretty sure every member of the group made at least a mill off the release.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
RADIOHEAD CONFIRMS NORTH AMERICAN TOUR MARKETS

With In Rainbows having debuted today at #1 on the U.S. charts, RADIOHEAD has confirmed the cities to be visited on the band's upcoming North American tour.

The tour will take place in two segments, one prior to and one following the recently announced summer tour of the UK and Europe.

The cities IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER are:

Atlanta
Boston
Charlotte
Chicago
Cleveland
Dallas
Houston
Indianapolis
Los Angeles
Miami
Montreal
New York
Philadelphia
San Diego
San Francisco
Santa Barbara
Seattle
St Louis
Tampa
Toronto
Vancouver
Washington DC

Exact dates and venues will be announced at a later date.

FUCK YEAH CHICAGOOOOOOO

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I just read that In Rainbows is supposed to be a companion disc to OK Computer. I made a playlist with the way it's supposed to be and it pretty much turns into one of the greatest albums ever lol

here's the article http://puddlegum.net/radiohead-01-and-10/
I thought this was new tho, or did they just make it to fit in with ok computer? or maybe I should just follow the fucking link :dead:
So I just found a disc 2 to the album. I'm not sure if these are b-sides or what because I didn't even know there was another disc.

01. MK 1
02. Down Is The New Up
03. Go Slowly
04. MK 2
05. Last Flowers
06. Up On The Ladder
07. Bangers & Mash
08. 4 Minute Warning

Download
good lookin, I didn't know there was more!