How much soda you drink a day?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Im a got damn Soda Junkie..LoL...I can kill a 2liter in about 2-3 hours if im really thirsty...Ive been trying to cut down to just drinkin sodas on the weekend and water on weekdays...But the demons of temptations keep getting me...I`ve had 2 painfull kidney stones from sodas...And that still doesnt seem to stop my soda rage...LoL

May 3, 2002
Damn... a lot of you drink un-healthy.
I hadn't drank a soda in like five months and when I drank one last week, I felt a burning sensation in my throat and noticed that my eyes got watery. Didn't seem so healthy, so I decided to stick to non-artificial drinks.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

I aint never drank a whole can in my life, i tried it a few times but cant drink it, i guess its the carbonated ishh i cant drink, thats why i dont drink bear either,

water, juice, ice tea,
fav - mango fuccin juice

May 29, 2002
damn, I be drinking 3-6 sodas a day. I usually drink diet coke. I dont really know why but i like it hella better than regualar coke. I guess its cause its what my dad drinks and ive been drinkin it since i was hella young. i have to stop myself from drinking it too otherwise i would drink a full 12pack on some days

I hope what they say about diet sodas aint true or im fucked.