How much soda you drink a day?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Shit I don't even know, I drink it all the time. Around 3-5 can's a day. But I'm slow at drinking sodas, I'm drinking one right now.

Since were on the subject, what's yalls favorite?

Mines is pepsi and pepsi twist, but I'm highly addicted to vanilla coke(that's what I'm drinking right now).

May 11, 2002
^^^^

Same here but its been like almost 1 yr since I had one. The last time I tryed one when I was hella thirsty and had no choice I got sick to my stomach from the sugar.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
CocaineBlunts said:
vanilla coke......yuk. tastes weird, like a bitter sweet taste.
Yup, I dont like that shit either.

When ever Im @ a restrant I will order Ice tea, Or if Im @ Jack In The Box I will order it there cuz they got some good ass tea. You guys put sugar into your tea? I dont, I allso like my coffe BLACK!

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I used to drink a lot, but ulcers and soda is a bad mix. So now I drink like one can every 3 days or so. I mostly just drink water. But Coke is my FAVORITE, especially Mexican coke in the glass bottle. That shit is addicting. :classic:

May 2, 2002
i used to drink a grip, like 4 20oz's a day..that shit aint good for you at all, i just drink diet now, i used to hate diet but now its cool it taste good to me....diet dr pepper is the shit though, drinkin it right now...lol...my homies think im crazy cause i drink a grip of beer still, but no soda