How many of yall dudes do your nails?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
I used to not give a shit about my nails and I chewed them too. All my nails got infected and got a fungis and looked like hella super glue was stuffed under each nail. Ended up having to take lamisil for six months.

Jun 23, 2002
Eh, I don't judge dudes that get it, but I personally would never get one...would jsut feel to feminine sitting there the whole time

Oct 10, 2004
www.siccness.com
taking care of yourself is trying to stay healthy & fit. polishing your nails, fixing your hair and eyebrows.. well that's some other shit. if a man wants to take care of himself like a bitch then to each his own. this kinds of reminds me of the metro sexual episode of south park

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
taking care of yourself is trying to stay healthy & fit. polishing your nails, fixing your hair and eyebrows.. well that's some other shit. if a man wants to take care of himself like a bitch then to each his own. this kinds of reminds me of the metro sexual episode of south park

Nothin' "Metro" about having clean and fresh cut fingernails and soft hands...and I feel sorry for any dude that goes out with some bushy ass, all over the place eyebrows. No need to wax, but you shouldn't have "bed brow"...lol.

Apr 21, 2006
Dont get it twisted though, I aint no dirty ass man runnin around here thinking he the shit... I keep myself clean and smelling good, I also put my nail clippers to use and wash the dirt in my finger nails. Its just common personal hygiene though...I myself just feel like I would be doin more than I should, but if you get manicures/pedicures I wont judge.. a vietnamese chick rubbin your feet, thats coo, nothing wrong with that.

Jun 23, 2002
...the fuck you even coming at me for?

I may be an old ass.

but you, sir... are a dumb fuck.

Go suck your dads dick you bitch.
Woooooooaahhh. Calm down amigo, I ain't no spring chicken myself.

Now go get your fuckin Z.Cavaricci's (said in the tone of 'go get your fucking shinebox from goodfellas)