How many of yall dudes do your nails?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
Mistah F.A.B. said to "Step your playa game up"

via Twitter

MistahFABOnce again to all u I'm to hood an to hard to keep yo nails done lookin ass niggas Step yall playa game up, ask a real one
9 minutes ago from mobile web

MistahFAB#EpicFail 4 personal apperance I took the clear coat nail polish off my nails thinkin I packed some clear polish,now my nails look like shit
18 minutes ago from mobile web

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
I dont give a fuck.. i stay gettin manicures. and i put clear coat on... i guess its just the pimp in me.

Aug 9, 2002
I used to get manicures all the time wit the clear coat and the gel setting plus the hand massage. But I used to handle chemicals that would eat the gel and polish right off so I stopped. Real P Boy shit mayne. I be starin out the windows wishin a nigga would look and talk shit so when im done, I can show how much of a punk I really am by sockin somebody in the mouth. But instead I surrounded myself wit bitches in the nailshop.

Mar 16, 2005
give me a nice mani/pedi any day of the week. my wife used to always say I should get it, i was like hell naw no fucking way, well one day walking by the nail shop hot little asian girl said gome get a mani/pedi really cheap so you can try it, been hooked since!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Ain't nothin' wrong with gettin' a manicure. Women don't like nasty ass hands and nails, real talk. I took my girl to get her nails done once and she talked me into getting one. I haven't been back since...but I do take better care of my nails. I don't put nail polish on though...

Besides, nothing like that hand/forearm massage.

Mar 16, 2005
Ain't nothin' wrong with gettin' a manicure. Women don't like nasty ass hands and nails, real talk. I took my girl to get her nails done once and she talked me into getting one. I haven't been back since...but I do take better care of my nails. I don't put nail polish on though...

Besides, nothing like that hand/forearm massage.
yezzir feet and legs even better!