How many of yall are goin to Spiritfest???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
it says that his set starts at 7:30. So does that mean it should be done around 8:30 im guessing? Cuz i gotta drive my happy ass for 3:30 hours back to Lincoln that same night, fuck me.

Aug 26, 2002
i'll be ole boy with the dime piece on my arm.........................with an STL cap.....cardinal bird on bat............I look like a mexican justin Timberlake.......

I'm little

Feb 23, 2003
betthatstang said:
it says that his set starts at 7:30. So does that mean it should be done around 8:30 im guessing? Cuz i gotta drive my happy ass for 3:30 hours back to Lincoln that same night, fuck me.
TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE WORTH A 3:30 HOUR DRIVE..

Jan 12, 2003
well i feel the complete other way bout that. Tech's my fav artist and im all about showin support to where its due. Im gonna drive that time and pay that money to go support Vertigo and then Tech.

Jan 12, 2003
does anyone agree w/ me on the last shit i said and feel what i was sayin cuz i know im not the only person who would put all that shit aside that Justin was talkin about and go show some love to them cats.

Jan 12, 2003
i didnt know that there was a fourth page already , i just click to reply when i was on the third page.

Hell yeah man, im gonna go back down and see him on the 1st of aug too.

Apr 21, 2003
betthatstang said:
does anyone agree w/ me on the last shit i said and feel what i was sayin cuz i know im not the only person who would put all that shit aside that Justin was talkin about and go show some love to them cats.
hell yeah...i feel you!!!!

me and drew went to the one in manhattan not that long ago, we both had to be at work at 8 the next day...we didn't start driving back till like 2 or something...got home like at 530 or 6ish, cause I smoked too much and went the wrong way for a min...
but anyway...every fuckin concert i've been to we've had to drive at least 3 hours to, and it was hella worth it...for all of them!

Feb 23, 2003
betthatstang said:
well i feel the complete other way bout that. Tech's my fav artist and im all about showin support to where its due. Im gonna drive that time and pay that money to go support Vertigo and then Tech.
I'M NOT TRYING TO BE DISRESPECTFUL TO YOU ABOUT THAT, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GO THAN YOU SHOULD GO BUT I JUST DIDN'T THINK A ROAD TRIP IS COMPLETELY WORTH IT. BUT WHO KNOWS YOU MAY GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH AND GAS FOR IT..