How many of yall are goin to Spiritfest???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
betthatstang said:
fuck yeah theres gonna be a load of people from the siccness there. Shit, they might as well make us our own section so we can finally meet everyone! haha.....ummmmmmmmmmm, maybe not.
YOU KNOW WHAT, I WOULDN'T BE SUPRISED IF WE SEEN EACH OTHER AROUND AND JUST DIDN'T KNOW IT.. I'M THE TYPE OF MOTHAFUCKA THATS NOT HARD TO FIND..

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
what the fuck does that mean zer0.......and for your info, im a real ass white boy......keep your comments to yourself and ill keep mine to myself, im tryin to solve this in a civil manner but you just keep going......come on man

Nov 14, 2002
Justin... Never got that PM. Get back to me.

Jaydub, do I seem like the type of person who's worried about your comments? There's nothing to solve. It was a fuckin' joke man. Just because I speak your name doesn't mean I'm talkin' shit. I think it means clearly that you'll be the only white kid there. The reason this is funny, is because it's an exaduration. Would you like me to explain the theory behind humor?