How is the Bay Back?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2003
i never hear bay area music getting played where i live. How is it that you guys are back when you don't make any noise outside of your region? Alot of you live in the bay area and i know the bay is felt there but thats about the only place.

i aint trying to hate, i'm just wondering why do you keep hyping up the bay saying its blowing up and its back when your music is never played anywhere outside northern california and nobody knows about your artist?

e-40's new single is just 1 song and even that doesnt make noise in the eastcoast. The Game had a gang of hits that got played everywhere but did you see the Westcoast come back? no. 1 artist espcially an artist like e-40 who alot of people hate doesn't have the ability to blow ya up so why do u guys feel you've blow up. where are the record sales to prove it?

May 9, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
Great ANOTHER one of these threads
Although he does make a valid point...40 is only get a few spins on our major radio station...and my brother,whows out in NY,never evenheard of it...but he doesnt watch MTV...

I dont know...either way i dont give a shit...but when people speak the truth..folks get defensive...i think its hilarious...

Dec 9, 2005
truth be told said:
i never hear bay area music getting played where i live. How is it that you guys are back when you don't make any noise outside of your region? Alot of you live in the bay area and i know the bay is felt there but thats about the only place.

i aint trying to hate, i'm just wondering why do is never played anywhere outside northern california and nobody knows abouyou keep hyping up the bay saying its blowing up and its back when your music t your artist?

e-40's new single is just 1 song and even that doesnt make noise in the eastcoast. The Game had a gang of hits that got played everywhere but did you see the Westcoast come back? no. 1 artist espcially an artist like e-40 who alot of people hate doesn't have the ability to blow ya up so why do u guys feel you've blow up. where are the record sales to prove it?

Where you at ?

D

DaSlimReaper

I'm not offended at all but I do know one thing for sure. The Bay Is Back and you will see soon if some how you're blind now. Fools be mad coz realistically the East Coast fell off years ago and still ain't doin shit.

nuff said..

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
do a search on here and you'll find many cases of why the bay might be back. The bay area has the hyphy movement going on which is being advertised on MTV. you can't compare what e-40 is trying to accomplish to Game's success. where you from?

Aug 20, 2005
TRUTH where you from? we just excited that we got a hit from our whereabouts, E-40 is on several magazine covers, been on TV several times now and We keep seeing the single tell me when to go gettin higher on charts/spins etc.... you got to understand the bay is making alot of noise right now whether u believe it or not,

Aug 12, 2004
"im not a hater or anything"
"look im not trying to hate but..."
"i aint trying to hate"
"i listen to spider loc"

things a hater would say