How did Kafhani get so big?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Not a fan of him as a solo artist. But I have to give dude props he is a hustler. The clubs bang his songs and the females feel it. Personally I tink his features constantly outshine him. But dude is out here grinding. Last thing is that Everybody know my name slapped. As a group Baby faced Assasins were pretty dope.

Feb 15, 2008
The bay area rap scene is dead and Big Von help kill it.
Big Von did not help kill shit. Get over all that here say. How many people know just in San Francisco alone there are 3 bosses over big von and the kmel on air personalities? Clear channel is a different animal and radio has changed over the years with how its monitored. Playlist for clear channel all start in Texas at corporate and work its way to the regions and stations. Commercials cost on tv on the internet ads cost in magazines on the internet and IF radio cost did cost so what its business and its another way to promote your self.

By The way how many people go to clubs where Von spins at? I know for a fact he plays a lot of bay shit then just like all the other DJ's