How did Kafhani get so big?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
What makes you think dude is big? Cause you heard him on the radio??? That doesn't make you big......... All you gotta do is give the radio station money and they'll play yo shit!!! You pay to play!! His record sales are low!!! I know him personally!!! Plus it's all politics, his manager works at the radio station so that makes it even easier!!!
if that is all it takes then more artists should just cough up tha dough and get tha exposure over radio play

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
if that is all it takes then more artists should just cough up tha dough and get tha exposure over radio play
alot cant afford to do so..and plus a song on tha radio will only get played a few times anyways..the fan base out these is pretty wack everyone wants to hear some gay ass drake or lil wayne and that lady gaga shit..make a song thats radio worthy and they'll play yo shit for free..

Feb 16, 2006
alot cant afford to do so..and plus a song on tha radio will only get played a few times anyways..the fan base out these is pretty wack everyone wants to hear some gay ass drake or lil wayne and that lady gaga shit..make a song thats radio worthy and they'll play yo shit for free..
can't really think of anyone who got spins on gp. even some who dont appear to pay have a personal relationship with with someone well connected. not to many cases of a guy in his lab making a good song and somebody saying this is worthy and throwing it on

Feb 16, 2006
he one of the few willing to put his money where his mouth is. i see other cats talking about balling in they songs and i see them with the nice jewels and whips. but they aint spending like that on they career. dudes will buy a 10,000 dollar chain for the album cover, but try and spend 300 dollars on a street team. they won't even spend a couple hundred on this site but will try and spam all the sections. most folks even the ones with paper won't really spend to get the word out

Jul 20, 2010
do you guys actually now how much it costs for radio spins and how many radio spins you actually get its almost to the point of were you can spend that budget on something else were your talking about a pretty decent car for 1 spin a week for a few weeks radio play really doesnt translate to record sales these days anyway. there is only 2 artists really getting decent spins an one is 40 and thats a given and the other has personal relationships with the right people

Oct 22, 2009
ITS GOOD 2 SEE ANY BAY ARTIST REALLY PUSH'N THEY LINE.
ITS GREAT 2 HEAR ANY BAY ARTIST ON THE RADIO.

CUZN PUTT'N THAT CHEESE BEHIND HIS SELF & I HOPE IT WORX OUT 4'M

ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING 2 SEE ANY BAY AREA ARTIST 2 GET THEY ISSUE N THIS SHIT. MUCH LUV, LUCK & SUPPORT 2 ALL ARTIST CHASE'N THEY DREAM. BELIEVE & ACHIEVE BUT DONT FOOL YASELF CUZ U MITE DONT GOT'M LOL. DIRTY J / DLK ENT.

I'M PRETTY SURE AP-9 KNOWS THE REAL ON DUDE THAT BABYFACE ASSASSINS IS SLAPPIN BUT I NEVER FELT NONE OF KAFANI'S SOLO SHIT THOUGH
Was just gonna say that, I came across that Babyface Assassins or what ever while back and that shit slapppped hard, but I aint really felt much of his solo work either, but that album there ahd some real slaps on it!

Mar 1, 2006
What makes you think dude is big? Cause you heard him on the radio??? That doesn't make you big......... All you gotta do is give the radio station money and they'll play yo shit!!! You pay to play!! His record sales are low!!! I know him personally!!! Plus it's all politics, his manager works at the radio station so that makes it even easier!!!
dont you think thats smart?

May 16, 2002
It never seizes to amaze me how every time somebody from the Bay starts to get a strong buzz going, the Bay itself is quick to discredit that individual. Yet, fingers are pointed at outsiders, but the Bay is the first to hate on they're own.

No matter what it is, it's never big, or big enough. It's always some flaw that's always enhanced to try and rip that artist down from his time to shine.

I guess it's the same no matter where you are. It's always the crab in the barrel syndrome :ermm: