HOW BIG IS HYPHY IN SO CAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2002
NiNe2FiVe said:
Top 25 Most Dangerous Cities 2005
1 Camden, NJ
2 Detroit, MI
3 St. Louis, MO
4 Flint, MI
5 Richmond, VA
6 Baltimore, MD
7 Atlanta, GA
8 New Orleans, LA
9 Gary, IN
10 Birmingham, AL
11 Richmond, CA
12 Cleveland, OH
13 Washington, DC
14 West Palm Beach, FL
15 Compton, CA
16 Memphis, TN
17 Dayton, OH
18 San Bernardino, CA
19 Springfield, MA
20 Cincinnati, OH
21 Oakland, CA
22 Dallas, TX
23 Newark, NJ
24 Hartford, CT
25 Little Rock, AR

Oakland at 106 murders this year so far in 2006
Pittsburg at 13 murders and 18 rapes in a city of 57,000
wtf was this for??
shit its not coo that hella young black men gettin gunned down in all these cities. thats what makes the city popular? damn shame!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
NiNe2FiVe said:
Top 25 Most Dangerous Cities 2005
1 Camden, NJ
2 Detroit, MI
3 St. Louis, MO
4 Flint, MI
5 Richmond, VA
6 Baltimore, MD
7 Atlanta, GA
8 New Orleans, LA
9 Gary, IN
10 Birmingham, AL
11 Richmond, CA
12 Cleveland, OH
13 Washington, DC
14 West Palm Beach, FL
15 Compton, CA
16 Memphis, TN
17 Dayton, OH
18 San Bernardino, CA
19 Springfield, MA
20 Cincinnati, OH
21 Oakland, CA
22 Dallas, TX
23 Newark, NJ
24 Hartford, CT
25 Little Rock, AR

Oakland at 106 murders this year so far in 2006
Pittsburg at 13 murders and 18 rapes in a city of 57,000

Checking out crime statistics on the net to prove how hard your area is is beyond gay. Who the fuck cares

I think some of these LA cats on here are mad cuz they havn't made any kind of noise in hella long. All they have is the Game and lets not forget who really discovered that fool. If it wasn't for JT that dude would still be at chip and dales. lol. All the other LA rappers are big time has beens no one is fucking with the Dogg Pound and Cube and shit anymore. Yall got Snoop but that dude isn't doing it for the streets no more, hes more pop than Nelly and will Smith

But lets not fool ourselves, the bay ain't even blown up yet but best believe we are making more noise than LA right now. I'ma still get The Games shit though, i know its gonna be tight eventhough that fool used to wear G-strings and turned into a hardcore Blood overnight.

Sep 25, 2006
Please, you're trying too hard. Last time I checked Hollywood, oops, I mean L.A ain't even a dangerous city no more and Compton is turning into the nice little suburb that it was intended to be, calm down Watts_Up you faggot. The Bay is active!

Oakland = City Of Dope
L.A = City of aspiring actors, transexuals, and wanna-be gang bangers..
lol last year compton had the most murders in the nation , shows yo gay area wanabe ass dont know wut u talkin bout, after all u is daslimdicreaper really from kansas didnt even know wut "yay area" meant, dont try to change yo name up "joshua" thats yo real name faggot ha ha, lol @ this white dude named Josh claimin Shattuc ave in berkeley

richmond aint shit but some punks, LA aint on the top list cuz its a big ass city, i already broke this down in the other thread and made all u faggots shutup, take South Central and compare it to oakland richmond or any other gay area city and u fags take a loss, keep it movin

LA is tha city that taught tha world how to kill, tha rest of u faggots is copycats , especially tha gay area ha ha ha

Sep 25, 2006
106 murders and its already october for a city of 400,000 aint SHIT sorry, maybe thats hardcore to u gay area niggaz but that aint shit in tha rest of tha country, south central has about 480,000 population and has about 300 homicides a year lately, and i wont even bring up the late 80s and early 90s south central murder rate cuz u niggaz will shit in yo drawz just readin it, lol @ gay area hyphy faggots , tell me when to goooooooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.