HOW BIG IS HYPHY IN SO CAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2006
aye im just wonderin, since yall live in so cal.. how big is the hyphy movement down there? most of your boys down with hyphy or do alot of yall aint fuckin wit it? what bout just random fools u see on the street, they gettin hyphy or what?

Aug 6, 2006
Real Easty said:
lol fuc gay ass hyphy , nigga aint nobody gettin hyphy except lil ass kids, keep that shit in tha gay area , hyphy niggaz get they ass lit up, on CRIP muthafuca
Nigga you ain't no Crip you faggot, shut that crab shit up. L.A been on this Bay hype, my nigga just came back from L.A, nigga said the first gas station he pulled up to there was some fine ass bitch in a jag pullin up bumpin Mac Dre. And ain't no hyphy niggas gettin lit up nigga, please. Quit bangin on the internet, I ain't seen no L.A nigga disrespect the Bay publicly yet, ya'll no what's up, ain't no hollywood up here..

Jan 15, 2006
Most the gangbangers/street niggaz in LA dont really seem to fuck with it )from what ive seen) but just like the bay there are plenty wannabes/bandwagon jumpers in LA too

Nov 7, 2005
ParkBoyz said:
Nigga you ain't no Crip you faggot, shut that crab shit up. L.A been on this Bay hype, my nigga just came back from L.A, nigga said the first gas station he pulled up to there was some fine ass bitch in a jag pullin up bumpin Mac Dre. And ain't no hyphy niggas gettin lit up nigga, please. Quit bangin on the internet, I ain't seen no L.A nigga disrespect the Bay publicly yet, ya'll no what's up, ain't know hollywood up here..
You might hear that hyphy shit in the clubs, but I very rarely hear anyone bumping that in their ride.

Sep 25, 2006
Nigga you ain't no Crip you faggot, shut that crab shit up. L.A been on this Bay hype, my nigga just came back from L.A, nigga said the first gas station he pulled up to there was some fine ass bitch in a jag pullin up bumpin Mac Dre. And ain't no hyphy niggas gettin lit up nigga, please. Quit bangin on the internet, I ain't seen no L.A nigga disrespect the Bay publicly yet, ya'll no what's up, ain't no hollywood up here..
shut yo berkeley hippie open toe sandal wearin ass up tric, aint nobody on no gay hype , ha ha ha, ya'll shoulda stuc to that gangsta shit that ya'll got from us, cuz tha whole nation clownin that hyphy gay ass bullshit, u better get bac with tha program ya'll clown ass niggaz , try to turn ya'll cac on tha real LA ridaz , tried to diss tha westcoast, nigga ya'll can eat a big fat dic now , ya'll niggaz lost hyphy RIP

Jan 15, 2006
ParkBoyz said:
lol cmon blood ! LA, BAY, NY, chicago WHEREVER THE FUCK.. ITS HOODS and killaz EVERYWHERE ! I HATE NIGGAZ THAT ACT LIKE THE BAY IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE ITS GRIMy... FUCK ALL THAT BAY VS. LA SHIT WHEN ARE NIGGAZ GOING TO GROW UP AND LEARN THAT ITS ABOUT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.... and im from the town ! niggaz just need to grow the fuck up..

Aug 6, 2006
Anaheim*Rob said:
You might hear that hyphy shit in the clubs, but I very rarely hear anyone bumping that in their ride.
That goes both ways, we ain't took over L.A yet, this ain't the mid 90's or nothin. You don't hear any So. Cal shit either, in the clubs or in someone's ride out here. You will here a ton of hyphy shit tho all thru Northern Cali. I don't even know why people make threads like this, hyphy is still underground, it ain't huge except for up here. San Diego's showin love too tho. No one took it to that next level yet, everyone is aware of it tho, i'm quit sure.

Jun 23, 2004
Im down living in Orange County now and about 5 or 6 months ago you would here Tell Me when To go and that went on for awhile and also people were bumping the E40 cd, but other than that, not really going on out here that I know of.

Aug 6, 2006
Real Easty said:
shut yo berkeley hippie open toe sandal wearin ass up tric, aint nobody on no gay hype , ha ha ha, ya'll shoulda stuc to that gangsta shit that ya'll got from us, cuz tha whole nation clownin that hyphy gay ass bullshit, u better get bac with tha program ya'll clown ass niggaz , try to turn ya'll cac on tha real LA ridaz , tried to diss tha westcoast, nigga ya'll can eat a big fat dic now , ya'll niggaz lost hyphy RIP
Hahaha, "Real L.A riderz? Nigga all the shit L.A stole from the Bay? L.A ain't invented nothing new since Eazy died, you niggas is ancient and ain't nobody even checkin for ya'll niggas. Who needs gangsta rap when hoods in the Bay are already off the chain, leave that gangsta shit to gangstas, not rappers. Every Gangster Rapper from L.A is a bitch, and has been exposed at some point. Snoop is a biter, Game(The Stripper), Cube does family movies, Eazy is dead, MC Ren is dead too for all I know, Daz is a crack head, Dre been soft, L.A been dead as a whole since Snoop's last Death Row Album fool. All you niggas is Hollywood, str8 corny ass, kakhi wearing, jerry curl faggots. Ain't nobody thinking about that gay ass city.

Jan 15, 2006
ParkBoyz said:
You talkin to me as if I'm a little kid, or as if I think like some the average siccness member. Ain't nobody bangin on here and I never said the Bay was grimey as fuck, "The Bay Area" is nice as shit, I don't rep the Bay. I'm just sayin, niggas watch too much TV and confuse hyphy with goin dumb. This ain't hollywood, ain't no organized gimmicks out here like niggas is tryna make it seem. Artists are gimmicky, but that ain't the mentality out here. You didn't here say shit about Compton or Watts or no shit, when did I say the Bay was grimier than L.A? Quit puttin words in my mouth and blowin shit up cuz, that ain't coo.
From reading your post i just assumed you was one of them average siccness members.. so i was wrong..

EDIT : LOL so i guess i wasnt wrong after reading your last post..

"All you niggas is Hollywood, str8 corny ass, kakhi wearing, jerry curl faggots. Ain't nobody thinking about that gay ass city." That sure does sound like a lil kid to me and puts you in the "average ignorant siccness member" category...

I dont care what nobody say about where im from aslong as i know the real i dont have to disrespect someone elses city to feel good or whatever that shit is 4 kids.. =

Aug 6, 2006
the_truth_ said:
From reading your post i just assumed you was one of them average siccness members.. so i was wrong..

EDIT : LOL so i guess i wasnt wrong after reading your last post..
I don't even want to get into that, you're focused on me too much. This nigga's direspecting The Bay and you wanna go at it with me? It's all good tho doggy, keep it Bay. I'm just stating the truth on how I feel about certain shit, if it's negative, oh well, don't be so judgmental, it ain't that serious.

the_truth_ said:
I dont car what nobody say about where im from aslong as i know the real i dont have to disrespect someone elses city to feel good or whatever that shit is 4 kids.. =

^Some people may feel that way, some can turn the other cheek, some can't. Has nothing to do with maturity bruh, that's a personality trait. As I said, don't be so judgmental..

Jan 15, 2006
ParkBoyz said:
I don't even want to get into that, you're focused on me too much. This nigga's direspecting The Bay and you wanna go at it with me? It's all good tho doggy, keep it Bay. I'm just stating the truth on how I feel about certain shit, if it's negative, oh well, don't be so judgmental, it ain't that serious.

^Some people may feel that way, some can turn the other cheek, some can't. Has nothing to do with maturity bruh, that's a personality trait. As I said, don't be so judgmental..
lol i aint "focused on you" or "judging" you its all good... im just saying who cares what a screen name is saying ? go at it with you ? who is going at it with you ? incase you didnt know yet Real easty is watts_up that kid aint even worth replying 2...

Aug 8, 2006
AS FAR AS IN KNOW HERE IN SAN DIEGO, NOTHING I'VE SEEN, BUT I DID SHOW MY FRIEND HOW THE BAY GETS DOWN, AND I BEEN BUMPIN MAC DRE OVER HERE SINCE THE YEAR 2000 OUT HERE....

BUT THEY DO LISTEN TO THE BAY KNOW THAT IT GOT IT'S SHINE...

Jan 15, 2006
NOR.CAL. said:
AS FAR AS IN KNOW HERE IN SAN DIEGO, NOTHING I'VE SEEN, BUT I DID SHOW MY FRIEND HOW THE BAY GETS DOWN, AND I BEEN BUMPIN MAC DRE OVER HERE SINCE THE YEAR 2000 OUT HERE....

BUT THEY DO LISTEN TO THE BAY KNOW THAT IT GOT IT'S SHINE...
how long have you been in america ? cuz i can tell english is not your first language

Apr 24, 2006
Hyphy is only big around the colleges because of everybody that moves down that way from the bay. You'll only see people from the bay talkin bout hyphy in socal. But when you get a lot of bay cats in the clubs on some nights, you will hear a lot of bay music....i was at the Conga room and they played about an hour of just straight bay music, and that was with a dj from L.A. But u won't hear anything but tell me when to go, u and dat, and I wear my stunna shades at night on most nights.

Aug 6, 2006
the_truth_ said:
lol i aint "focused on you" or "judging" you its all good... im just saying who cares what a screen name is saying ? go at it with you ? who is going at it with you ? incase you didnt know yet Real easty is watts_up that kid aint even worth replying 2...
Wow, are you serious? That's watts_up? Awe man, I feel stupid. I thought I was going at it with someone who truly hates the Bay, that kid loves The Bay! And I wasn't tripping off what he said, I just have time on my hands at the moment and I didn't feel like letting him get away with those comments. I can fight dirty too because at the end of the day it's all just a clowning session, don't nobody mean what they say on here, some times it's funny. I can never get too old for a cap session, it just seemed like you needed to lighten up, but I see where you're coming from. Ofcourse a few of my comments were ignorant, I don't carry that with me around siccness though, it was just a response to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.