How about them Broncos?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
E.S.LoCC checked the boards but didnt post what a shocker...

man i hate bandwagon fans

yall might have won more games but ya still sittin at home watch the playoffs

6-0 to this...turrible just turrible

Jan 28, 2005
Chiefs fans needed something... we know its meaningless but for once it was fun to watch the Chiefs play well in a game that actually mattered to some degree.

I was impressed by the Denver crowd's noise level up until the game was out of reach. Good stuff from them, I'm sure they are in disbelief at the egg the donkey's laid for this one.

Apr 25, 2002
Orton had a better season than Cutler
Orton also had better targets than Cutler, one in particular. Cutler, with decent pieces to work with, is a damn good QB. Without a good cast to work with, however, he tries to do too much and winds up making mistakes. Cutler would have done a better job than Orton if Denver had kept him.

Mar 16, 2005
I predicted the Chiefs winning 17-14, little did I know that the Chiefs would just dominate them sorry ass Bronchoes, still feel trading Cutler was so great????????????? lol
yep! hes the same qb, sucks sucks and still sucks!

Orton also had better targets than Cutler, one in particular. Cutler, with decent pieces to work with, is a damn good QB. Without a good cast to work with, however, he tries to do too much and winds up making mistakes. Cutler would have done a better job than Orton if Denver had kept him.
wrong. All I heard was cutler was going to be better then orton was in chicago, howd that turn out?????

Mar 16, 2005
oh, and im glad broncos lost, they didnt deserve playoffs, at least teams that wanted to be there are there!!!!

Fuck brandon marshall and tony scheffler! cant wait til both are gone very soon!

Feb 13, 2006
2-8 in the final 10 games of the season!! What a joke, grant it I thought they'd win 3-5 games all year, but the 6-0 start changes expectations. Dubious fuckin collapse to end the year.

Mar 16, 2005
since Brandon Marshall is most likely going to be gone next year anyways, maybe we could trade him????
they will trade him i would bet anything on that.

I actually wish they would keep him and bench him. fuck him and his attitude.

It was actually dawkins and bailey who went to coach mcd about his and shefflers attitude and they requested something be done about it. He is not a professional, he is not a tema player, and we dont need anything like that regardless of how good he is.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Broncos had a better defense this season, the collapse shouldnt have happened and Cutler would have done better, he has a better arm and is all around better qb

Jan 18, 2006
& lol @ a raider fan lol-ing @ any1. 7 straight 11 loss seasons? just b quiet.
yes we all know how your so obsessed with the Raiders, i didnt know a Packers fan cared so much about the Raiders and wanting to discuss things about them on weekly basis. Youve been in every single Raider thread this year

Apr 25, 2002
wrong. All I heard was cutler was going to be better then orton was in chicago, howd that turn out?????
You're missing the point, probably on purpose. If you want to compare performances, compare Cutler's last year in Denver, when he actually had people to throw to, with Orton's year. I really don't care what you heard about Cutler in Chicago. The fact of the matter is he has nobody to work with. Anybody who thinks Devin Hester is a weapon at receiver is an imbecile.

Cutler in Denver: 4,526 yards, 25 TDs, 18 INTs.
Orton in Denver: 3,802 yards, 21 TDs, 12 INTs.

Orton protects the ball a little more, but doesn't move it as well and puts up less points. With Cutler, Denver was in the game because of his ability to make plays with no help from his awful defense. With Orton, the defense is what kept them in games (when they were actually winning at the beginning of the year). Jay Cutler never had that luxury. He still doesn't have it in Chicago, as their defense has fallen off.

Cutler >>>>>>>> Orton whether you like it or not.

May 6, 2007
they will trade him i would bet anything on that.

I actually wish they would keep him and bench him. fuck him and his attitude.

It was actually dawkins and bailey who went to coach mcd about his and shefflers attitude and they requested something be done about it. He is not a professional, he is not a tema player, and we dont need anything like that regardless of how good he is.
oh yea i see what your saying, i'd rather have team players. Thats interesting. i didn't know dawkins & bailey went to Mcdaniels, i grew a bunch of respect for dawkins watching him this year

May 6, 2007
You're missing the point, probably on purpose. If you want to compare performances, compare Cutler's last year in Denver, when he actually had people to throw to, with Orton's year. I really don't care what you heard about Cutler in Chicago. The fact of the matter is he has nobody to work with. Anybody who thinks Devin Hester is a weapon at receiver is an imbecile.

Orton protects the ball a little more, but doesn't move it as well and puts up less points. With Cutler, Denver was in the game because of his ability to make plays with no help from his awful defense. With Orton, the defense is what kept them in games (when they were actually winning at the beginning of the year). Jay Cutler never had that luxury. He still doesn't have it in Chicago, as their defense has fallen off.

Maybe its just me but with cutler last year it seemed all his interceptions came in the red zone or at critical points in the game

Mar 16, 2005

cutler had more weapons in chicago this year then orton did last year and still threw more ints and had worse completion % as well as overall rating.

This year with orton missing the equivelent of 1 full game to injury he still threw for more yards and over 50% less ints in the same amount of completions as Cutler, all without the star running back like forte, and without marshall for 3 total games as well.

I have said it before and will say it again, cutler has all world talent in a pea brain. He is too hard headed to understand that and he isnt a student of the game, he thinks he deserves everything handed to him.

Apr 25, 2002
cutler had more weapons in chicago this year then orton did last year and still threw more ints and had worse completion % as well as overall rating.
More weapons? Like who?

thascary1 said:
This year with orton missing the equivelent of 1 full game to injury he still threw for more yards and over 50% less ints in the same amount of completions as Cutler
With better weapons and a better defense, which didn't require Orton to put the game on his shoulders and try to force a win. Cutler was trying to do too much in Chicago just like he was doing in Denver, only this year he didn't have any weapons to go to.

thascary1 said:
all without the star running back like forte, and without marshall for 3 total games as well.
A star RB like Forte? Did you watch any Chicago Bears games this year? Forte was an emerging star in 2008. This year he fell off the face of the earth. I don't think his sub-1,000 yards, 3.6 yards per carry and 4 TDs all year make him a star running back, sorry.

thascary1 said:
I have said it before and will say it again, cutler has all world talent in a pea brain. He is too hard headed to understand that and he isnt a student of the game, he thinks he deserves everything handed to him.
While that may be the case, he is still better than Orton. He's also still a young QB who will continue to learn and get better. Orton has reached his full potential already.

Mar 16, 2005
Orton didnt have Knox who him alone was better for cutler then anything orton had thier.
Denvers defense wasnt as stellar as you are making it out to be.
Forte was stud under orton why not cutler??? Because teams forced the issue and made cutler throw more knowing he would make mistakes.

and im not making the arguement that orton can get better or is a world beater by any means, but cutler will NOT grow and get better either. He is making the same moistakes he made in college and all 4 years as a pro starter now. He has never had a winning record since high school, and doesnt take coaching well.