How about them Broncos?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I predicted the Chiefs winning 17-14, little did I know that the Chiefs would just dominate them sorry ass Bronchoes, still feel trading Cutler was so great????????????? lol

Jun 9, 2007
LMAO @ the Broncos, I saw the excitement with Broncos fans after week 6 & I said it then, don't put your faith in a Kyle Orton-led team... great way to close out the year

Oct 17, 2007
hahaha starting 0-6 but little did they think they will miss the playoffs!! damn i would be pist right about now if i was a bronco fan lol

Horrible game, been a Broncos fan for over 20 years and thats as dissapointing of a game as any other L during those years.

Orton was bad, the whole team besides Gafney was bad today.
Not having Marshall and Shefler hurt to.

Hurts to have two big collapses in a row, at the end of last year and this year.
Getting beat by Raiders, Chiefs and Redskins in the 2nd half of the season hurt, we dont deserve to be in the playoffs with that horrible finish to the year.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Horrible game, been a Broncos fan for over 20 years and thats as dissapointing of a game as any other L during those years.

Orton was bad, the whole team besides Gafney was bad today.
Not having Marshall and Shefler hurt to.

Hurts to have two big collapses in a row, at the end of last year and this year.
Getting beat by Raiders, Chiefs and Redskins in the 2nd half of the season hurt, we dont deserve to be in the playoffs with that horrible finish to the year.
props for posting... I see you around bruh... you've proven yourself to not be in the bandwagon category

you also have a dope avatar

that one fag es locc... he is a bandwagoner fa show

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ ya notice how he hasnt really been around after the Raiders beat them, hes the one that was posting all the scores of when the Broncos beat the Raiders like its always been one sided

Apr 25, 2002
game was shit, you cant win with Derrick Johnson being your number 2 receiver in yards an he is on the other team. its good we didnt make the play offs, we woulda got killed by a good team

the Cutler trade is still fine by me, Orton is only making 1 million a year...

how you feeling about your 3rd string qb being paid about 10 % your teams salary?

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ somebodys mad we all saw the real Broncos in the second half of the season and that 3rd string qb beat yall on the last drive 2 weeks ago

Apr 25, 2002
not mad at all homie, they were playin better then they should have to start the year. an you are right Russel did beat us, but makes a shit load of money for a tripple backup

May 6, 2007
I predicted the Chiefs winning 17-14, little did I know that the Chiefs would just dominate them sorry ass Bronchoes, still feel trading Cutler was so great????????????? lol
Cutler threw way more ints then Orton did, broncos would have been much worse on offense with cutler so yes it was so great. imo the play calling all season has been very questionable, hopefully Mcdaniels learned a lot from this season and can build next year.