HopSin Talks About Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
glad to see yall hoppin aboard the Hop Train as he actually calls it

he'll be releasin a new album called "RAW" as well as a new mixtape from Funk Volume

SwizZz will also be releasing his solo mixtape as well

Jun 13, 2009
Hopsin has got to be one of the greatest rappers around. One reason I think it'd be good for him to get on Strange is the fact that he hates Ruthless. He needs to go somewhere and Strange would definitely do him good.

Aug 8, 2004
hop is completly gettin fucked by ruthless i talked to him monday about it and they basically wont let him do anything hes gettin screwd he wants out of his contract bad but he locked in for i think 6 albums

Nov 17, 2009
hop is completly gettin fucked by ruthless i talked to him monday about it and they basically wont let him do anything hes gettin screwd he wants out of his contract bad but he locked in for i think 6 albums
damn 6 albums is a long ass time. wasnt his debut album delayed a while before it was finally released.

Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
If he hates Ruthless......why did he sign????
I'm sure he thought the deal looked so good when it was on the table. The label shelved his album for about 5 years and aren't really letting him do much apparently. Of course, he's probably only in this situation because he really didn't examine his contract too well, which would only be his fault if that was the case.