Hooked on Meth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2006
Update: went up to sac this morning and waited around all day. i finally found this fool walking down the side of the road. He is looking pretty skinny but not too beat up. took him to get a pizza and he cashed the whole large combo to the face. he told me he has hit rock bottom and wants to enter rehab and willingly came back to the bay with me. i just hope that when he wakes up he has the same feelings.

and its not impossible to kick meth, my roomates older brother was on it, and has been clean for 4 years now with a steady job and a wife/kids. im gonna have him talk to my friend and let him know its possible. but tomorrow i am taking him down to a detox center called cherry hill. thanks for all those that supported.

Feb 11, 2006
aint muthafuckers learned from the crack era that really and truelly aint no comin back from shit like crack or meth mayne....the people who dabble wid dat shit and dont get turned out by it are like a freak accident and should count there selves lucky mayne....i had friends and family members dat got burnt out by dat crack shit some are dead most are just zombies to it...

Aug 20, 2003
I HOPE IT WORKS OUT 4 YOUR HOMIE.I HAVE 3 BROTHER'S IN LAW AND THEY ARE ALL FUCKED OFF THAT SHIT.EVERYTIME ONE OF EM COMES OVER THE PAD I FEEL LIKE I GOTTA WATCH EM LIKE A HAWK.MY WIFE ASKED ME IF HER BROTHER THATS WORKING COULD MOVE IN 2 THE EXTRA BEDROOM.I SAID FUCK NO.I AINT HAVING NO TWEEKERS LIVING AT MY PAD.SOMETIMES I THINK THESE FOOLS NEED A GOOD SKULL THUMPING BUT THAT DRUG IS DEEP IN THEIR DNA....

Dec 12, 2006
SIDE NOTE:...cuz i didnt want to make a thread about it,

I got a friend hooked on pimpin, real talk keepin nothin but a hundid with ya, dude gets his money out a bitches ass, still the kid is 21, and even tho he hits bottom with this stubborn bitch on the blade, he has become to lazy to want or feel the need to work, ive been workin full time since i was 19 so I dont have alot a sympathy for him, but I love him thats my homie and he is hustlin to get to A to B and thats about it, plus all the yappin on the side, but still, you cant tell early 20 year olds shit, any advice????