Home Beta...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
muthafuckin no question answerin not enough time on my hands to answer a question havin not knowin what a question mark means questionphobic question ignorers. answer my fucking question fool(s)!!!

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
Hands....

home is for everyone to socialize and shit... ive met ppl from canada and england but pretty much you have start the program on the XMB like a game...

so far its cool but you can only go to certain area... like a theater that plays game commercials, a bowling alley(it has bowling, arcade games, and pool), then the central plaza(its outside like a strip mall), and i thnks the last thing is the mall but none of the stores are open and you can play chess on the 2nd floor. oohhhh and then you have ur one apt that u can furnish but like i said no stores are open....

its like second life... even though i havent played it(second life) to me i would imagine this being like it.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Hands....

home is for everyone to socialize and shit... ive met ppl from canada and england but pretty much you have start the program on the XMB like a game...

so far its cool but you can only go to certain area... like a theater that plays game commercials, a bowling alley(it has bowling, arcade games, and pool), then the central plaza(its outside like a strip mall), and i thnks the last thing is the mall but none of the stores are open and you can play chess on the 2nd floor. oohhhh and then you have ur one apt that u can furnish but like i said no stores are open....

its like second life... even though i havent played it(second life) to me i would imagine this being like it.
thanks.
so there will be hundreds of people runnin around in there? how big is the area/city that you're playing in?