Home Beta...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
HAHAHA!!! i just got an invite to be part of the home beta, see how that is...

ill give my update on how i like it after the weekend... i have to work and write a paper...

anyone else got the beta?

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
If you're a PlayStation Underground member, you'll likely be sending your membership in the program off in style this weekend as it appears everyone in good standing is now a PlayStation Home beta tester. Sony is conducting a load test of Home's servers tonight (6 PM to 8 PM PST) to celebrate the release of the service's graduation to version 1.0. Yes, do check you inboxes now to see if you got in. The rest of the Kotaku readership has, it seems, and has lovingly tipped us off already.

With less than six weeks until the end of the year, will Sony actually get Home out as (most recently) promised? Will I be able to solve my current router problems and actually rub virtual elbows with you all in Home? Stay tuned!

Nov 4, 2005
I think its because i downloaded the theme awhile back. I remember it said if you downloaded it, u would win a chance to play in beta.

EDIT: Damnd i checked my e-mail for the fuck of it, and it was there. Fuck, see yo there bruh.

Sep 28, 2002
haha good shit, how is everyone liking it? i dl'ed it but have done shit on it... going to work right now maybe when i get out ill see how it is.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
how does home work? is it everyone in the world who's signed in runnin around in 1 place or just the people on your friends list? how do i join the beta?

Jun 9, 2007
Home's okay... they better be addin more shit or it's gonna get old quick... I don't know what they're plannin on doin with the movie theater, but it's dumb as hell, no concession stands for popcorn or anything and right now they're just showing SOCOM previews and shit... it'd be nice if they showed actual movies but aint no way I'd pay to watch em..

Nuthin to buy in the mall, all the stores are empty...

Bowling alley is okay... got some arcade games, pool is aiight (altho I'm used to playing GTAIV pool so it's hard to get used to), bowling is okay... nuthin special tho..

so far it's a trimmed down real life sims with less to do and more freaks saying weird shit... I was walkin by people bowling last night and heard this dude say "oh man I just got a bunch of semen in my mouth"... wtf?

unless they improve alotta shit I don't think I'll be spendin much time fuckin around with it

Sep 28, 2002
so far, im loving it, i could see what this could become and socializing with all those ppl and just play simple games.... seems good and the graphics are good... i cant wait for the stores to open and hopefully theyll let you have more than 50 friends

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
how does home work? is it everyone in the world who's signed in runnin around in 1 place or just the people on your friends list? how do i join the beta?
.?

and fuck the beta i just wanna know how this home is. cos i cant imagine everyone in the world with a PSN account runnin around in one place.