HOLYFIELD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
JUST WONDERING Y NO ONE HAS SPOKE ON THE BIG ASS KNOT HOLYFIELD PUT ON RAHMAN..HEAD..LMAO

I DONT CARE HOW CHRISTIAN EVERYONE THINKS HE IS THAT MUTHAFUCCA DID THAT SHIT ON PURPOSE

May 10, 2002
Holyfield is a cheap ass bitch...he needs to quit that headbutting shit...if only that were an "accident"...he'd been doing it the whole fight and got called on it by the ref a few times...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I don't think it was done on purpose. The headbutt was accidental. Plus his corner men made it worse because they were applying pressure instead of icing it down. Why would Holyfield headbutt Rahman on purpose when Rahman was getting whipped? Holyfield had Rahman in trouble numberous times plus Holyfield landed over 50% if his power punches. There were only two more rounds left and Rahman was so far behind on the scorecards (69-64) he would of needed a knockout to win.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Deep thought, man you are crazy. I have nothing to say about Boston for except they lost to a better team.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Come on T-Dubb why you coming at your boys sideways? I don't think he intentionally headbutts. I think that's just the way he fights. When he gets on the inside he tucks his chin so his opponent can't knock it off that's why he drops his head. He likes to fight on the inside so he can put his punches toghether. I'd see if he was loosing the fight and then tried to headbutt but he was whipping Rahman mayne! And there were only two more rounds left anyway. Rahman can't beat Holyfield. Rahman just came off of a KO loss to Lewis and then he was on his way to getting manhandled by Holyfield. It's his corners fault that bump got so big. One question if Holyfield intentionally headbutts then why has he never been penalized for it throughout his whole career?

Apr 25, 2002
he doesnt get penilized cuz he is sneaky as fuck! I know he likes to fight close, but I swear to god he does them butts unpurpose.

an in the Rahman fight he butted him 2wice, the first one was in round 2 or 3 I cant remember.

I guess its kinga hoggish that he can butt like that an get away with it, but I will forever hate him for wreckin Tyson with them butts

May 9, 2002
its funny how everyone talks shit about holyfield but tyson been a dirty fighter for years elbows,headbutts,forearms u name it he
used it and it was fnny to me when tyson complained about holyfield head buttin him got a taste of his own medicine as far as
rahman he was gettin his ass whooped the head butt was not on purpose in fact he lucky that shit swoll up like that cause he was about to get knockout real talk

May 12, 2002
Look at the majority of Holyfield's butts and they are caused when both fighters collide. The difference being is that Holy already has his head down. I guess you could say it is a dirty style, but if the other fighter wasnt throwing at the same time it wouldnt happen. Go back and watch Holyfield fight tapes and you will see he always is coming forward with his head down and to the left for the most part.

May 24, 2002
LOCEDOUT_RECORD said:
its funny how everyone talks shit about holyfield but tyson been a dirty fighter for years elbows,headbutts,forearms u name it he
used it and it was fnny to me when tyson complained about holyfield head buttin him got a taste of his own medicine as far as
rahman he was gettin his ass whooped the head butt was not on purpose in fact he lucky that shit swoll up like that cause he was about to get knockout real talk
Tyson usin headbutts, forearms, etc...hmmm...thats a new one on me, I have every one of his fights and hate to break the news to u bud but he did none of the above. Watch the first Ruiz Holyfield fight and you'll see a serious forearm Holy through that broke Ruiz's nose. Holyfield does use his head and forearms all the time, whether its intentional or not with his head, it should not be tolerated. And for everybody saying Rahman was in serious trouble, I never saw that...Rahman took some serious shots from Holy and kept comin, Rahman had Holyfield in trouble a few times, he just didn't follow up.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Dubd300M said:

Tyson usin headbutts, forearms, etc...hmmm...thats a new one on me, I have every one of his fights and hate to break the news to u bud but he did none of the above. Watch the first Ruiz Holyfield fight and you'll see a serious forearm Holy through that broke Ruiz's nose. Holyfield does use his head and forearms all the time, whether its intentional or not with his head, it should not be tolerated. And for everybody saying Rahman was in serious trouble, I never saw that...Rahman took some serious shots from Holy and kept comin, Rahman had Holyfield in trouble a few times, he just didn't follow up.
If you are a boxing fan you'll know that Ruiz would throw a punch and then hold and clinch all damn fight. If Holyfield did use his elbow or forearm he was using it to push Ruiz off from holding so damn much. Would you do the same if someone kept holding you? And Holyfield broke Ruiz's nose with a left hook in the third fight.

As for the Rahman and Holyfield fight. You must got the fighters mixed up. Rahman landed a few good right hands but he never had Holyfield in trouble. Holyfield had Rahman in trouble in the third, seventh, and eight round. Rahman only won about two rounds on the cards. Holyfield landed vicious body shots and he landed more than 50% of his power punches. That right there tells you Rahman was getting stung. You said Rahman took some serious shots but then you said he was never in trouble. Rahman looked horrible! He shouldn't even be mentioned up their with the real heavyweights. Holyfield was tagging him and up so far on the scorecards that Holyfield could of coasted the last two and still won! I thought Rahman was still feeling the effects of Lennox's right hand and then when he caught one from Holyfield he had to set his feet again. And then you'll see Rahman hold because he was hurt. He got caught with a right hand and then he picked Holyfield leg up so he could buy time to recover. But Rahman shouldn't even be fighting up there with the big boys. Holyfield whippid him, Lewis kayoed him, and Tyson would take Rahman out in the first or second round. The headbutt was unintentional just like Mosely versus Forrest.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
T-Dubb said:
he doesnt get penilized cuz he is sneaky as fuck! I know he likes to fight close, but I swear to god he does them butts unpurpose.

an in the Rahman fight he butted him 2wice, the first one was in round 2 or 3 I cant remember.

I guess its kinga hoggish that he can butt like that an get away with it, but I will forever hate him for wreckin Tyson with them butts
T-Dubb,
He can't be that sneaky. You got cameras from all angles and refs (Mills lane, Mitch) and you say he's getting away with illegal headbutts? It's his style to come in with his chin tucked and he likes to fight inside so he can put his punches together. Boy Tyson fans sure do hate Holyfield.

May 24, 2002
Tony said:

If you are a boxing fan you'll know that Ruiz would throw a punch and then hold and clinch all damn fight. If Holyfield did use his elbow or forearm he was using it to push Ruiz off from holding so damn much. Would you do the same if someone kept holding you? And Holyfield broke Ruiz's nose with a left hook in the third fight.

As for the Rahman and Holyfield fight. You must got the fighters mixed up. Rahman landed a few good right hands but he never had Holyfield in trouble. Holyfield had Rahman in trouble in the third, seventh, and eight round. Rahman only won about two rounds on the cards. Holyfield landed vicious body shots and he landed more than 50% of his power punches. That right there tells you Rahman was getting stung. You said Rahman took some serious shots but then you said he was never in trouble. Rahman looked horrible! He shouldn't even be mentioned up their with the real heavyweights. Holyfield was tagging him and up so far on the scorecards that Holyfield could of coasted the last two and still won! I thought Rahman was still feeling the effects of Lennox's right hand and then when he caught one from Holyfield he had to set his feet again. And then you'll see Rahman hold because he was hurt. He got caught with a right hand and then he picked Holyfield leg up so he could buy time to recover. But Rahman shouldn't even be fighting up there with the big boys. Holyfield whippid him, Lewis kayoed him, and Tyson would take Rahman out in the first or second round. The headbutt was unintentional just like Mosely versus Forrest.
Yes I am a boxing fan, a huge one, you're right Ruiz was throwing punches and then holding, but I'm not talkin about the broke nose in their 3rd fight, I'm talkin about their first one, watch it, Holyfield throws an elbow like he was throwing a punch. After that round Norm Stone, Ruiz trainer went billistic....and no, if someone was holding me in a boxing match i would not break the rules and throw an elbow, so be it if you like to break rules like that....thats on you. HOLYFIELD THROWS ELBOWS, watch the first fight with Ruiz, how bout this, after Ruiz knocked Holyfields ass and he went down, Holyfield got on and held on for dear life, running around the ring, he actually pinned Ruiz against the ropes and would not let him out, so Ruiz got on his knees and crawled under Holyfield, did you see Ruiz throw an elbow?? Didn't think so. And I never said Rahman was gettin hit, he was gettin nailed, but he didn't go anywhere, he would end up firing back. Watch the fight again, you'll see Holyfield get rocked with several shots and basically pause, even Foreman (who I can't stand) was saying it. Rahman just didn't follow up. Rahman was scared in this fight at all because of Lennox Lewis, you act like he hasn't been knocked out before, Oleg Maskaev knocked him out and he fell out the ring onto the table and broke it. And he came back in his next fight like it was all good. That Lewis knockout wasn't shit. I think if Rahman keeps workin with Bouie Fischer and fights Holyfield in a rematch, he has a good chance on winning. As long as he stays busy. You're right, Rahman is no Lewis or Tyson, but he's still a good fighter, start naming some other heavy's that could smash him? There's not many, he's a big boy who has a nice right hand.