holy shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
I want to fuckin cosign the fuck outta that

Probably about three weeks ago i was leaving my house, and my homegirl had ran back inside to grab her wallet and came back out to my whip and was like "theres a big ass bug in your hallway"... And that was that, i didnt see it after that... I forgot all about it.

...So about 4 days ago i wake up in the morning and go to get my day started. I throw my kicks on, go outside to smoke a cigarette, and the cigatette makes me have to take a shit. So i go back in, and, i take a shit. It was a peaceful shit, i was actually reading the siccness and chillin. So then, i put the phone down on the counter and as soon as im done whiping my ass, i look down and notice theres a HUGE ass junebug on the floor that appears to be right next to the toe of my shoe, and its straight giggin, legs wigglin all over the place doin the fonky chicken. So then, with my pants still halfway down and my ass still out, i start giggin too, tryin to get at least a foot or two away so it dont jump on me. But when i moved my foot, i noticed that i mustve unknowingly stepped on its bottom half while i was takin a shit cuz it was stuck to the bottom of my shoe with guts all over the place but its still alive. So im dancing around trying to fling this alive and wiggling angry bug torso off my shoe but it dosent wanna go anywhere, so i pointed my toes all inward and pidgeon-toed like and just stomp the rest of it out... But by now my pants had fallen down to my feet so its guts get all over my pants and boxers, so i cant pull em up again. So i just wrap my shoes and pants up and make a mad dash to the washer in just a wife beater and socks and toss all of it in, and run back to the bathroom and hop in the shower to clean the rest of the starship troopers alien mess off of my leg.

Not a very fun way to wake up.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Only have to worry about these spiders now if they are up on the ceiling, if they dare to come down, my dog will fuck them up...

Just got home to a dead spider on the floor!