holy shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Easy problem to fix... buy a bunch of praying mantis eggs, let them handle the spider. Guaranteed a couple of them can fuck up that spider. I've seen them eat up black widows and bigger spiders.
That spider will destroy most mantids if it is full grown. I used to breed and hatch their ootheca (egg cases) as a hobby but I passed it on to my nephew who took it an extra mile and is now an entomology student. A more aggressive species like a wide arm or bud wing (two very aggressive species) or a large chinese (which is commonly sold) would kill off on that spider.

I edited my post because I see that the spider has a body size that is around two inches. The legs, however, could be problematic but a pregnant female from the species I listed above would kill off on it.

If you guys want to see some bugs fighting to the death watch this:

Japanese Bug Fights .com

Season 3 is weak.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
I used to know this asian dude, forget where he was from but he talked about back home his uncle used to bet on praying mantis fights... Like they would have real gambling rings for incect fights and all that.

Which really isnt all that crazy because i also know ppl who have bet on pit fights and cock fights too... Ive seen one of the roosters that these dudes had and it was a gigantic fuckin oversized black rooster from brazil, it was pretty dope.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I used to know this asian dude, forget where he was from but he talked about back home his uncle used to bet on praying mantis fights... Like they would have real gambling rings for incect fights and all that.

Which really isnt all that crazy because i also know ppl who have bet on pit fights and cock fights too... Ive seen one of the roosters that these dudes had and it was a gigantic fuckin oversized black rooster from brazil, it was pretty dope.
Yes, they do that in several countries in Asia. They usually keep them in little cages, starve them for a bit and then let them fight. And my homies father in law was actually a part of a cock fighting ring in American Canyon. He was showing me the spurs or knives they put on the birds and how they keep the knives in these boxes and cases like they're prizes.

Jun 5, 2004
Yes, they do that in several countries in Asia. They usually keep them in little cages, starve them for a bit and then let them fight. And my homies father in law was actually a part of a cock fighting ring in American Canyon. He was showing me the spurs or knives they put on the birds and how they keep the knives in these boxes and cases like they're prizes.
Yea they were probably doing that with the lil sickle knife things because theyre custom made, or if they werent the custom ones they still had to have been pretty expensive and/or hard to get. I dont think they have them readily available in the states at the wal-mart lol.

The rooster that i saw was so fuckin dope tho , it had some custom made knifes that had a lil symbol of the grim reaper lol. Like some straight badass shit lol... Some of these dudes fuck with the cartel tho, i guess the bird was worth hella money like a few thousand cuz it had a few fights on record and i dont think it had lost

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Yea they were probably doing that with the lil sickle knife things because theyre custom made, or if they werent the custom ones they still had to have been pretty expensive and/or hard to get. I dont think they have them readily available in the states at the wal-mart lol.

The rooster that i saw was so fuckin dope tho , it had some custom made knifes that had a lil symbol of the grim reaper lol. Like some straight badass shit lol... Some of these dudes fuck with the cartel tho, i guess the bird was worth hella money like a few thousand cuz it had a few fights on record and i dont think it had lost
Pimp, when they broke up the ring a couple of years back a lot of the guys were low level cartel or affiliates. The homie said they were betting racks on these birds. But yeah, he was saying the same thing you were saying about the knives being custom made and being expensive. I can't remember if he said each bird was fitted for it, but he did say they're actually more valuable than the birds when you get down to it.

And I think a champ was a bird with three fights but don't quote me on that, fam.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Fuck that. I see a spider, I'm breaking out my electric fly swatter and frying that bich. That's what I did a couple days ago. Big ass brown spider in my bathroom on the side of my tub and I fried that bich. Those electric fly swatters are fun.

ever shocked yourself with it?

...I did that shit on purpose & instantly regretted it.

Props: :ab: and :ab: