HOLY SHIT RANDY MOSS GOING TO RAIDERS!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 20, 2005
AL DAVIS SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR ROBBERY WIT THIS DEAL. IF KERRY COLLINS PLAYS SHITTY AGAIN NEXT SEASON WIT RANDY MOSS ON ONE SIDE AND JERRY PORTER ON THE OTHER SIDE, I WILL PERSONALY RUN THAT BITCH OUT OF THE BAY.

Jun 25, 2002
hahah all you hater!!!! go ahead and hate but we got one of the best recievers in the league. this shit is going to be dope.

Cant wait till madden 2006 comes out collin to moss!!!!

Just Win Baby!!!!

Nov 23, 2004
I HOPE YALL DONT THINK BOOTSY COLLINS GONNA DO IT FOR YALL....

THE RAIDERS ARE ALL FOR THEMSELVES...THERS NO TEAM THERE.......YALL HAD ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS EVER ASSEMBLED AND COULDNT GET THA RING.....GOT RAPED IN THE BOWL!!!!

Jan 4, 2003
Haha Porter is likin the deal!!!!! He is sayin some good things about the trade..And about the # he said

"I welcome him with open arms...he can have #84 if he promises me a ring..."
-- Jerry Porter

He came on with an ear to ear grin. Says he wonders who Champ Bailey and the Broncos will cover.. Says Moss fits the offense like a glove. Says he knew he was staying in Oakland because Collins went to bat for him which is unusual. He was waiting for the right deal. He didn't have any idea Moss was getting traded. Porter said he called Collins to thank him for going to bat for him. Says that all he wants for the #84 number is a SB Ring. Jerry is totally stoked about the deal.

Oct 12, 2004
^^THEY SHOULD LET THESE MA'FUCKAS GO HEADS UP CATCH FOR CATCH TO SEE WHO GETS THA #84 AND I GUARANTEE MOSS WOULD HAVE THAT SHIT IN A HEART BEAT...

TRU THAT HOGGLIFER916....ALL THEM VETS AND NOTHIN NOT EVEN THA PLAYOFFS....SHIT THEY PROLLY GO BACK TO L.A.....LOL....DAMN TRAIDERS....

Apr 25, 2002
HOLY SHIT THIS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno about some of yall on here though. Collins is one the best qb's in the league at throwin bombs, an now he has the best deep threat the game has.......haha FUCK! I dunno about super bowl, but this shit got me worryin pretty bad

Jan 4, 2003
T-Dubb said:
HOLY SHIT THIS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno about some of yall on here though. Collins is one the best qb's in the league at throwin bombs, an now he has the best deep threat the game has.......haha FUCK! I dunno about super bowl, but this shit got me worryin pretty bad
Like what Jerry Porter said in his interview?? " Who will the Broncos put Champ on now..." LoL! LOOK OUT! Teams will put their best man on Moss and then Collins has Porter and Curry as both GOOD options!

K

KAH

espn was jus sayin last nite that the deal was not gonna happen cause moss doesnt want to restructure his contract & doesnt want to go to oakland so even if this deal does happen have fun wit him complainning & not playin half the season cause he doesnt want to be on the team

I WOULD LAUGH SO FUCKIN HARD IF ON MARCH 2ND THE DEAL DIDNT HAPPEN & ALL U RAIDER FANS WOULD EAT YOUR WORDS TALKIN ALL THAT SHIT & THE DEAL AINT HAPPEN YET. I CAN SEE IT NOW WELL GOOD WE DIDNT NEED MOSS ANYWAYS HE WOULDA BEEN A DISTRACTION ITS GOOD WE DIDNT GET HIM CAUSE WE NEED DEFENSE

Oct 12, 2004
^^HAHAHA....TREALL SHIT MY NIGG..LOL

I THINK HE'D BE WAY BETTER IN ATLANTA & THA TR8TERS SHOULD MAKE A DEFEENSIVE IMPROVEMENT NE WAY.....LIKE THEY SAY DEFENSE WINS GAMES.....

Jan 4, 2003
This can also happen:

VIKES GET- #7 PICK, NAPOLEON HARRIS,AND JOHN ABRAHAM

RAIDERS GET-LAMONT JORDAN JETS 1ST ROUND PICK

NEW YORK JETS GET- RANDY MOSS

Even if that happens I wouldn't mind that we'd get a RB and a 1st round pick...But as of now MOSS IS A RAIDER!