HOLY SHIT RANDY MOSS GOING TO RAIDERS!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
DONT KNOW THE TERMS YET BUT I JUST SEEN THE SHIT ON ESPN NEWS, ITS SUPPOSE TO OFFICIALLY HAPPEN I GUESS ON MARCH 2ND. TALK ABOUT A TRIPLE THREAT, MOSS, PORTER AND RONALD CURRY, OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
damn, for napoleon harris, the 7th pick in the draft, and another late round pick...thats nothing! this should help them out so much...they will have a triple threat.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I saw that a few minutes ago and INSTANTLY nutted in my pants! (Crossing my fingers it will become official on the 2nd). All we need to do is improve the damn 'D'!!

Apr 12, 2003
HELL YEAH!!!, WE JUST SIGHNED JERRY PORTER, AND NOW GOT MOSSS WIT WOODSON ON LOCK-DOWN!

ALL WE NEED NOW IS SOMEBODY TA THROW THE BALL. THEN WE BACK UP IN THA PLAYOFFS.

Apr 25, 2002
Im a Raiders fan and Im not happy at all..we just re-signed Porter...we gone be lethal at WR but shitty everywhere else...how the fuck we gone sign a RB now...how about our shitty defense?

Moss is a cancer too...the last thing we need for an already fucked up team...

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
This is gonna be a long-ass week cause anything can happen between now and March 2nd. I hope the info wasnt leeked too soon...

Jul 23, 2002
This suites tha raiders just fine, but I hope that Moss knows that if he does sumthin' stupid in Oakland tha fans r gonna let 'em hear it, this is not Minn. by any means. Better hope that Moss "feels" like playin on a regular basis.

Apr 17, 2003
FUCK IT!!!!!AT LEAST THEY MAKIN MOVES WE'LL SEE HOW THEY DO IN THE DRAFT. "SPEND THAT MONEY AL" WHATS NEXT HE GONNA GET RICKY WILLIAMS???

Aug 20, 2004
LIL CEEZ MAKIN GEEZ said:
why is everybody asking this gannon is done and tui is not ready who does that leave
NOBODY...thats why everyone keep askin...cmon guy use some sense...

They better try and snatch a QB in the draft...otherwise all that talent will go to waste...

Apr 25, 2002
I first read about this in the BART forum and this is what I posted....You Raider fans gonna hate, but fuck you!

That's right Raider fans, get your hopes up (just like last year I remind you), because you're only gonna be disappointed when you see the outcome of your season. With a QB like Collins ( who's inconsistant) and a cry baby like Moss, I don't see this as a good combination. Just another distraction if you ask me. And they'd be giving up two first round picks, the #7 overall I might add, plus a good linebacker in Napoleon Harris? Better hope the offenese puts up 30 points a game....

And YES, I'm 9ers fan who hates the Raiders, and YES, you'll probably end up with a better record than us, but let's not talk Super Bowl just yet.

May 3, 2002
of course all whiner fans gon come in here and get every chance to talk down on tha raiders cuz they know they aint goin no where but down, once tha season starts its gon be like "raiders gon lose tha 1st game" "well raiders got lucky and only won by 30 points and they most definately gon lose next week" " they lucky by winning tha 1st 2 games and theres no way in hell they can be 3-0" and all that will keep on goin cuz ya'll do nutn but hate...................

we don't need a qb, moss can be triple teamed and he'll still catch tha ball in tha endzone!

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Chronic said:
With a QB like Collins ( who's inconsistant) and a cry baby like Moss, I don't see this as a good combination. Just another distraction if you ask me. And they'd be giving up two first round picks, the #7 overall I might add, plus a good linebacker in Napoleon Harris? Better hope the offenese puts up 30 points a game....
I agree 100% but I still think the Raiders got the better end of the trade..
Everyone was so excited when we got Sapp...look how that turned out...even tho he's past his prime he still had the worst year of his career..How the fuck can he go from the pro bowl to being outplayed by an undrafted rookie(Tommy Kelley)