Holla At Uh Dog - Young Bleed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
That's the most simple beat I've ever heard. I mean, I didn't think the song was that bad, but it's nothing that really sticks out. I think he'd sound better over some better production personally. I like the southern feel, but throw him on some Nappy Roots type of production, with more going on and I bet more people would dig it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That's better than sending out promo to every market despite his inability to sell in the majority of them.

For a reference see: Cognito promo in Springfield, Big Scoob promo in Wisconsin, etc.

Jun 20, 2008
People talk about Bleed on the siccness sporatically since its inception. Not that the siccness is much of an overall gague of his fanbase, most underground fans dont even use message boards.
Most underground rappers are pretty much kept around through message boards and the internet in general. QN5 is a shining example of that.

d2v

Sicc OG
Sep 18, 2006
I don't get why he's signed to strange either. Signing stevie and hopefully ces cru and irv makes much more sense.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Stone has been signed for months. And besides, what's so strange about Irv or Ces Cru? One white dude and one black dude cohabiting in a group, or another gospel singer who desperately wants to break from his mold and be a rapper?

I'm not arguing a case for Bleed, I'm just saying your alternatives makes only one connection to the whole "they need to be strange" thought process and that's only because those artists are from KC. They're music is no more or less striking than Bleed's.