Holla At Uh Dog - Young Bleed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 21, 2009
This confirms that I resigned as Street Team lead at the right time. It's absolute garbage. I can't believe the turn that Strange is taking. Nobody has to agree with me, but I really feel it's a turn for the worse. .

Oct 6, 2008
That was wack as fuck..

What's with all these lame ass rejects signing to Strange? First Stevie Stone? Now this?

Hopefully Tech doesn't show any more interest in No Limit rejects.. I never want to him him on a track with Silkk The Shocker or any shit like that..

Jul 3, 2008
stevie stone is dope so he dont deserve to be brought up wit this wack shit

there is nothin STRANGE bout this dude or jay rock....they generic...dont fit in wit the rest of the roster

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
He brings the South. Dope song. I like his slow flow and the zen-like beat. The video was a simple nod to Louisiana. I grew up listening to a lot of slowed down Southern rap, though, so take that for what it is.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
So, is Young Bleed the creator of a new sub-genre of Rap called "Snooze Music?" I think I fell asleep half-way through the video... woke up and realized that and all I could think to myself about the subject was "thank god."