hold the fuck on off top my nigga,im mad ass fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
dont believe the muthafuckin hype, my account got hacked by the ex and she sayin that wild shit under my account on sum false shit,

anybody can hit me up 415.571.3381 right now on my mama, this is monte debruce

aka composure chasin muthafuckin money, dana dane mark7 who ever unban my shit,these bitches out here disrespectin life itself.

im a solid nigga with a solid reputation holla at me,this shit got me heated
Damn Brugh, shit's fucked up. You got my support!

Jul 23, 2007
yea she pregnant i got xonogram pics,fucked up tho cuz at this point i dont even think its mine after the shit i done seen these past few days..this bitch is retarded how the fuck ima be broke and homeless but on the internet? people cant even get library cards if u dont have a residence,get the fuck outta here,shes 23 goin back to 3

May 5, 2002
yea she pregnant i got xonogram pics,fucked up tho cuz at this point i dont even think its mine after the shit i done seen these past few days..this bitch is retarded how the fuck ima be broke and homeless but on the internet? people cant even get library cards if u dont have a residence,get the fuck outta here,shes 23 goin back to 3
damn lil homie. u better start singing.. haaaaaaadddd a baby by the wrong biiitch yeeaaaaahhh

Jun 15, 2005
awww damn, monte the bruce.

was exactly have you seen lately that makes you think it aint yours?

btw, I dont think anyone believes you're homeless. Just getting dogged by an ex, that's all. I hope you didnt smack her around, man. Gonna make shit harder to reconcile if you have to (fer baby africa's sake).

Jun 5, 2004
see you on Maury