hold the fuck on off top my nigga,im mad ass fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2007
dont believe the muthafuckin hype, my account got hacked by the ex and she sayin that wild shit under my account on sum false shit,

anybody can hit me up 415.571.3381 right now on my mama, this is monte debruce

aka composure chasin muthafuckin money, dana dane mark7 who ever unban my shit,these bitches out here disrespectin life itself.

im a solid nigga with a solid reputation holla at me,this shit got me heated

Jul 23, 2007
yo what up gunjan,yea we use to work at staples together out in fremont, u still makin beats?

man whats wrong wit these wild ass tryflin woman,i dont even kno if i spelled that right im so mad, she tryna mess up my business relationships....my cashflow...outta pocket

she hacked my yahoo email i dont kno if she hit up my client list and sent emails cuz if so ima be hot cuz i got music execs and ceos email from the south to new york on my stuff....she even hacked my cell phone voicemail and changed my password so i couldnt get in it and changed my voicemail greeting talkin sum shit....metropcs cleared that up for me...o yea and sent out myspace messages.....she sent one out to dj pimp and a few others.dum ass hoes....now i get on the siccness just to see whats poppin and my account is banned on some faulty shit, im just sittin in the studio wit my group dem piranhas workin on they new music video for fuck yo hood

Jul 23, 2007
this dumass hoe hacked my yahoo account, i get tons of fuckin junk mail from various random people tryin to scam me or advertisin xxx, this stupid hoe think those was my personal contact list.....anyways...i had enuff of this shit...mods un ban me,and reset my password, call me or suffa 415.571.3381 so i can reset my password all that good stuff

Feb 9, 2003
I say we get a picture posted of this girl who was good enough to be called the mother of Monte's child. Then again maybe not such a good idea...we've all seen that potato chip that's good enough to be called Africa on his back. Yikes!

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
my ex took my phone one time and called every bitch on that mug
when we were broken up
and i had bitches
i feel your pain