hey loca....i gotta dumb question for ya....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Deadly Game

man take ya bullshit bacc ta east co co.....we dont play that in the madman forum.......

Apr 25, 2002
^^ HAHA..GET OFF THE MADMAN DICK...U AINT PART OF THE LABLE...AND I GIVE A FUCK WHAT U FEEL ABOUT ME..NEED TO QUIT TRYNA DROP POSTS ON ME..NERD

SHOULD RENAMED YOURSELF

XRAIDEDSJOCKSTRAP....FITS BETTER..DONT BOTHER RESPONDING

D

Deadly Game

My whole point was...dont be comin into this forum disrespectin loca or anyone else.....and no im not part of the label but Kaveo is my folks.....so watch ya mouth when ya speakin on X's lady.....

theres a reason why we dont need a mod in this forum constantly watchin......its cuz we got respect around here.....so either show some yourself or dont post here......

Now i could go on & on about how ill beat your ass in real life.....but its pointless cuz you net cowards never wanna see no one.........

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO..THIS CHARACTER ACTIN LIKE HE WOULD COME SQUAB ME UP..MUFUCKIN TRIPPIN..I STAY WHERE IM AT..AND ANYTHING NEEDING TO BE SAID CAN BE BROUGHT HERE..OTHERWISE KILL THAT "COWARD AFRAID TO MEET UP" BULLSHIT

OH AND DISRESPECTING LOCA? NAW SMART GUY..I SAID IF YOUR HALF WHITE YOUR STILL WHITE..WHICH IS TRUE..ITS LIKE SHE TOOK OFFENSE TO SOMEONE THINKIN SHE WAS WHITE..GOD FORBID..HOW BOUT YOU QUIT BEIN A GROUPIE...NUFF SAID IM OUT

D

Deadly Game

i aint no groupie cuz and i dont hide behind a screen......you a coward....yo know damn well no one will ever know who you are in real life....i on the other hand go by CcytzO wherever i go and mafuccaz can see my pic on the boards and know who i am.....i aint afraid ta bacc up anything i say on here cuz its the same shit id say in person.......i talk shit to whoever i feel it is neccessary on here and if they really wanted to they could come fucc me up.....but like i said they all cowards.....

Apr 25, 2002
^^ MUTHAFUCKA U THINK COMIN AT ME SIDEWAYS AND TELLIN ME YOUR NAME IS GONNA PUMP FEAR...U SEEM LIKE U LOOKIN FOR NET FUNK..WHICH IM NOT..BUT TRUST THIS I GO BY THE NAME OF BREW WHEREVER THE FUCK IM AT..AND MY PICTURES ARE POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE AS WELL..GO HEAD AND DIG THE SHIT UP....IF U WANT I CAN SHOOT YOU ONE DIRECT..ITS NOTHIN..SO HOW BOUT U CALM DOWN ON THE COWARD SPEACH..I GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOUR OPINION IS..U WERENT SUMMONED TO THIS CONVERSATION..U CHOSE TO GET INVOLVED..SO U FEEL LIKE MAKIN A ROAD TRIP OUT OF THIS BULLSHIT..FEEL FREE..I ON THE OTHER HAND..DONT HAVE SUCH A WEAK HEART AND I DONT SHIT MYSELF EVERYTIME SOME NET HEAD MAKES A COMMENT..SO U WONT HAVE TO WORRY BOUT ME DRIVIN TO YOUR BLOCK...CUZ ITS NOT EVEN NECESSARY

OH YEA

PIECEZ HOME SLIIIIIIIIIIICE!

Apr 25, 2002
ALRITE MY BAD TO YOU HOMIE..I AINT TRYNA CLUTTER BOARDS WITH BULLSHIT..I AINT THE ONE..I JUST AINT GONNA TURN AND WALK AWAY WHEN SOMEONE SPEAKS TO ME..YA DIG?...STAY UP

Ok, how about this...

I am white (German, Austrian, & Hungarian) and black. I am not ashamed of either side. I'll spit some German to you in a hot second. I just kept screamin "I'm not white" cuzz people were like, "X isn't racist cuzz his girl is white." If you saw me in the street, you would not consider me to be a 'white girl' (you'd probably think I was Puerto Rican or somethin). So that's really what that was all about. When I'm takin a survey & they ask for race (and you can only pick one option & there is no option for multi-racial), I pick black. I used to put 'other' but my mom told me not to do that cuzz they would think I was Indian & expect me to do well on the test. lol

Ist das alles? Sie machen mir verruckt!!!