hey loca....i gotta dumb question for ya....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Deadly Game

^on what song??? if it was older shit i think he talkin about someone else....or just "a lady in general".......

Apr 18, 2003
naw, i kno she is, but like on some songs, i cant remember them right now, but ill look for em. i know on that psycho active he kills his lady on a track or all. lol

D

Deadly Game

lol.....nah....he wasnt talkin about loca........

on a side note i think lynch was talkin about zag when he said "I was home late one night, intoxicated, fightin w/ my ol lady, she comin at me unreal hit the blunt and now she animated....."

lol@Terrapatch!!!

But for real, when I heard Macaframe I was like, "Um..." And he cut me off like, "No, I wasn't talking about you." I'm thinkin, uh, ok, cuzz ya girl ain't fat, I'm only 1/2 white, and my name doesn't even RHYME with Stacy. lol!!!

And no, he wasn't talkin about me on Psychoactive either or any other songs. We keep it personal. =) There'a another song he wrote about some female type shit. But I can't really tell ya'll about it yet, cuzz I can't violate the confidentiality. But I'm tellin ya'll now...he's not talkin about me on that one either!!!

He did write a couple songs for me, but I don't they'll ever get on a cd. Sorry people. =)

lol@this whole thread!!!

Apr 18, 2003
lol, aight i was keyed when i wrote this an that other topic. thats cool yall two keep it real like that. i use to freestyle at parties an shit an my lady would hear the shit i said an get all butthurt. glad i dropped her!

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
^^^

"let me say, i need a queen to wear this crown for me everyday
and clown for me in a major way
true soldier, do whatever the Major say"