HEY ARSON!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Every response this faggot posts is a paragraph

Filled with corny ass nonsense metaphors and made up slang

Dude reminds me lightweight of tadou

"Damn skippy brehgoondiddle! You sure had me round the corner but I brought the horses around the bend. A G like me and not these first to know it first to hear it horse flies would never know how to step to a real gangsta in the heat of the moment when the streets get hot."

But I think his best quotable is "I bought a 100 dollar airbrushed Lynch shirt"

Dec 3, 2005
Dude reminds me lightweight of tadou
pretty much. tadpole would talk like he was above you and try to tell you about how smart and educated he was and how his plans of being some college grad with some bs degree would make his life situation so much better than yours. they both do like to type out hella paragraphs acting like they dont give a fuck but you can see they really starving for attention and just want to have friends and be liked

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Man...I never really paid any attention to this Red Dragon dude, but whatever happened in the past few days or whatever must have given him some kind of damage to the brain with all the nonsense and bullshit that I've been reading. What the fuck are you talking about? Goon chums and whatnot...