HEY ARSON!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
So it's cuz I cry alot.

Iv'e been told that b4.

I've come 2 terms that I do take things a lil more serious than sum others would but I don't fuck around as much as sum do either.

But I'm requesting you not use that quote.

It was an uncalled 4 slap in the face and it does get under my skin.

Apr 8, 2006
Yeah whats even funnier is how Arson puts that im mad about his quote undernieth the quote im mad at...gotta hand it 2 em thats a checkmate...lord know I dont want him diggin thru my computer creepin around at my personal familys pics n shit.

Apr 8, 2006
Ya shit was fucked up I really like Stalins music the best in 09 I spoke the truth he hit me with it n was gone...shit is funny tho aint it...its all good I can take it 4 what it is.

Mar 23, 2004
lmao.. i didnt even read in that thread. stalin a real street nigga tho, he came to my cousin bar b que on 47th, a bitch name nikki he fuck with called him over and was like " its hella niggas over here blah blah" so everybody was like this nigga aint gonna come... but he showed up by himself and all the shit and sat down with the goons, we was like 20-30 deep he ended up shootin dice with us and kicked it like he was from 47th. i respect cuzzo for that. alot of rappers dont get street cred out here