heresy releases another demon from the asylum download and listen!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^^^^^ can you add a wig?? or make it look like i have a wig?lol@your skills!!!!!!

man when i FIRST registered on this site (last august) i had people coming with BETTER "heresy" pics than that. come on man come with some heat. your skills are as worse as my beat making (lol@the FACT that i get paid for it).

this has been refreshing man. but i have to go. its 4 am and i have to get up at 11 to make some more wack beats.

i should have left with goldy gold and big head boots but i chose to stay here at the house........damn....now i have to make more wack beats. i hate making weak beats!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!! i hate making weak beats that turn into strong cash!!!! its very depressing. soon i will resort to altering other peoples beats and making them sound all crazy and stuff.......sorta like how you do with pics.

god bless you bro. this was comedy and only prepares me for when i blow up. see you at the top "flatinum".

heresy

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^^ i apologize for ANY offensive thing that i have posted or said in your forum. this should be a place to network not to dis and clown and be unprofessional. if i slipped up i apologize. this is your board and you should not have this kind of madness. i should have left it alone when i had the chance.

i was going to send you an email asking to delete the entire thread. i was also going to just go back and delete my own posts.

once again i apologize for any of my actions that were not appropriate and in the future i will maintan a higher degree of respect for myself,the board and you as a web master.

thanks for allowing me to post.

heresy

Apr 25, 2002
I think your beats are knockin...

But a long time ago on the BART board you said that you also rapped and you were kicked out of churches from some of your obscene lyrics...am I right? Anyways do you still rap? And where can I hear your music.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
rofl!

@africa im going to either release the album on the JEWISH new year or im going to release it september 3rd. thats my birthday so either way its going to be in september. i have all the beats ready and im going to use two from my iuma site.

@critical thanks for your opinion. i like to use playing styles instead of listening to what others do on the radio. i play arpeggios,legato and chords (along with other techniques). i like to do break downs,switchups and actual crossfades with the instruments. for some people its too much. for some people they love it. thanks for your opinion. btw what type of beats do you like? i try to break away from the "norm" or whats "in style" and do my thing. i pan my own way,i sequence my own way and i mix my own way.

i dont take latinums responses to my music to heart. personally i dont like ANYTHING dr dre does. thats just ME. does dre care what i think when he is cashing his ASCAP check????? nope.

but.......when guys sit around and look at another guys pic......and make bets on if his eyebrows are real..........damn......i mean you start to thinking.........LOL!!!

btw i have nothing against latinum.

:H: