heresy releases another demon from the asylum download and listen!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
yep i did it again. another beat for you sick people. i dont understand how you people can be on this site and talk about eating babies,blood on the ground,the devil,murder and all of that but rap over beats that sound like something from walt disney!!!!!!!

if you are going to rap about that stuff or rap about hardcore mob stuff (drive bys,riding on fools etc etc etc) you need to do it over some original beats thats not the same loop over and over and with beats that have ORIGINAL sounds.

heres the link:http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/THE8THFLOOR/
EVERYTHING WITH * * IS AN INSTRUMENTAL.

PEEP THE INSTRUMENTAL CALLED ASSYL0M.

"NO DOUGH ZERO" BY MONEY AND RAV WILL BE UPLOADED IN SOON. HIT THE SITE AND LEAVE FEED BACK AND AS ALWAYS GET AT ME VIA EMAIL ABOUT THE BEATS (MAKE SURE YOU LIST BEATS OR MUSIC AS YOUR SUBJECT IF NOT IT GETS DELETED)

HERESY

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^NATURAL. DO YOU LIKE TO LOOK AT MEN???? WHY ARE YOU SO INTERESTED IN A GUYS EYEBROWS??????

YOU SAY ITS GARBAGE BUT WHEN I GET 90 STREAMS,50 PAGE VIEWS AND 30-40 DOWNLOADS ALMOST EVERYDAY SOMEONE MIST LIKE IT.

BY THE WAY WHATS GARBAGE ABOUT IT?
I LOVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM? IF YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK MAYBE I CAN HAVE PLATINUM BEATS LIKE YOU.

SO WHAT SHOULD I DO? ADD A DELAY TO SOMETHING? PLACE A HALL OR PLATE VERB ON THE PIANO TO GIVE IT AMBIENCE????

BY THE WAY WHEN BOOTS AND GOLDIE GOLD (RIC ROC AND THE FEDERATION) STOPPED BY THEY LOVED IT. THEY STARTED SPITTIN TO IT SO IF MY FOLKS FEEL IT ITS COOL.

SO BACK TO WHAT YOU SAID. ITS GARBAGE. WHAT IS GARBAGE ABOUT IT?

YOU DONT LIKE HOW IT CHANGES UP? IS IT TOO DARK FOR YOU??? WOULD YOU LIEK FOR ME TO ADD OR REMOVE SOMETHING??????

NOW IF THE ONLY THING YOU CAN SAY IS "ITS GARBAGE" THATS LOW. COME WITH SOME TECH ADVICE. IF NOT YOU MAKE YOURSELF TO LOOK LIKE A HATER IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD.

I KNOW IM TIGHT. THE PEOPLE ON THIS SIGHT KNOW IM TIGHT.

THE PEOPLE WHO $$$$$$$$$$ ME TO COME AND MIX FOR THEM KNOW IM TIGHT. THE PEOPLE WHO PAY ME FOR BEATS KNOW IM TIGHT.

WOULD YOU LIKE FOR ME TO POST QUOTES AND FEEDBACKS FROM MEMBERS ON THIS SITE,BAYRIDAZ,HOMERECORDING.COM,IUMA,MP3.COM,GROUNDBASICS.COM AND VARIOUS YAHOO GROUPS?

REMEBER NO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A HATER....... PEACE OUT PLAYA........

:h:

May 22, 2002
no not really man , if u think ur tight ur must be on crack , as for ur eyebrows , they look drawed on , but the beat was wack , just my opinion not tryna hate , but u get hits on ur site cuz u post on every board and its getting ridiculous. So , dont try to make excuses and quit the game , cuz THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE DEXTER WIGGLE. i guess no1 here likes ur beat cuz no 1 gave u feedback except for me.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^^^ all promotion is GOOD promotion.

now once again if you dont like it do you think i really care? just because people DONT leave feed back doesnt mean they are not listening. as of yesterday i was ranked 64 on the ENTIRE iuma.com site. where were you ranked???????? all i do is post in a couple of forums and let the people hit it. the reason why they dont reply on every forum is because they reply in OTHER forums.

by the way i have one NEGATIVE vote against MANY positive votes.

wanna see?

here ya go:

http://64.4.8.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_l.../vb/showthread.php?threadid=1864&goto=newpost

http://64.4.8.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_l.../vb/showthread.php?threadid=1864&goto=newpost

those are just two threads from the STUDIO forum. i dont have time to go and dig up the threads from the other forums.

i dont like ANY of dr dres work. just isnt my prefernce. by the way HE is your dexter wiggle not me.

by the way it takes TOO LONG to post on everyboard. i just post on the boards who get a lot of hits. i was glad i posted on the game insane board. the mod deleted my post but its all good. my posting worked.

now if you have a problem with the mass posting why dont you write a letter to the webmaster and explain to him that you dont like my posting?

btw constructive criticism is not "its wack" thats hate. whats your point of posting my pic????? LOL!!!! you want me to post a pic of me in MY OWN studio in front of MY OWN 4 BED ROOM HOME WITH ALL MY FIRE ARMS???????? will that be comedy for you?????

you dont pay my bills. keep that in mind. what you say doesnt matter.

"bone head pitter patter/fool dont know shit and what he know dont matter" d.e.

get some get right man

and let me put some slumps behind your fairytale raps.

you talk about suits and gators but i live the life of suits and gators. go to the dug out board and ask em how fly i came when i hit the gangsta reese release party.

you are comedy.....

you looked that close at my eyebrows????? you took your OWN time to save my pic, invert it in an art program and attach it to your posts??????? you went through all that work for me??????? LMAO!!!!!!!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! i would give NO MAN THAT MUCH ATTENTION OR THOUGHT.

lol@your tendencies!!!!!!!!

HERESY THE SON OF GOD

PS YOUR ALBUM WENT PLATINUM? OR DID IT GO ALUMINUM,PLASTIC,WOOD OR FLATINUM???????

May 22, 2002
hey dog , i was simply making a comment on how i think your beat was weak thats all. when i went to ur site i seen ur pic with ur thin eyebrows and me and my homies made a bet and i had that u had natural eyebrow so u actually made me money mayne. If ur in the game , u will go thru critisism , so if u dont like it , u will hate alot of people. ur firm arms? is that a threat? now that really comedy , a eyebrow plucking studio gangsta beat faker. Its all good mayne i aint hating its just that u posted it up like it was going to be the next BAY AREA ATHEM , and when i heard it i was highly disapointed. U dont know how i live mayne so why do u think im not wearing gator mades and suits? im not A LITTLE KID , so that was pretty dumb to assume that u have mor emoney then me. well u should try not making a beat and that would improve ur production skills.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
when i went to ur site i seen ur pic with ur thin eyebrows and me and my homies made a bet and i had that u had natural eyebrow so u actually made me money mayne.
THAT SOUNDS GAY!!!!!!!!!! why yall lookin at a guys eyebrows????? why are yall fascinated with my eyebrows???? yall got that worked over and hot over my eyebrows that you guys had to bet money?????? ROFL!!!!!! why dont you look at some xxx and study breasts so you can tell the difference between implants and a natural c and d cup????? lol@tendencies!!!!! get a female man......and study HER not a man online.

If ur in the game , u will go thru critisism , so if u dont like it , u will hate alot of people.
playboy i love critisicm. all the cirtics need to speak up. i love feedback positive or negative. i love HATE and LOVE. i KNOW that everyone is NOT going to like my material but guess what????????? people DO like it because they PAY for it. guess what its going to pay for soon????? a motif. where is your motif?

ur firm arms? is that a threat? now that really comedy
no it isnt a threat. why would you take it as such? did i say i was going to harm you????? you must get bruised a lot. lol!

now that really comedy , a eyebrow plucking studio gangsta beat faker.
so now you know me???? you know the fact that i have been locked up for firearms? you know that i was born in the hillside of vallejo and raised in college park? i guess you know all about my private life huh?????? LMAO. get real man.

Its all good mayne i aint hating its just that u posted it up like it was going to be the next BAY AREA ATHEM , and when i heard it i was highly disapointed.
ok this will end it all.

you ready?????

WHERE IS YOUR MUSIC???????

heresy the son of god who doesnt look at pics of MEN and bet MONEY on pictures of men..........

May 22, 2002
LOOK DUDE , U WERE LOCKED UP FOR FIREARMS AND YOU TELLING THE BOARD YOUR BIZZNESS? UR A DUMMY FOR THAT ONE , AND OH YEAH , WE WAS LOOKING AT UR PIC CUZ U POSTED IT U DUFUS DOINK MASTER! AND UR EYEBROWS LOOKED GAY , SO DUDE GIVE IT UP MAN , UR NEVER GO ALUMINUM.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^ its old news that iw as locked up for firearms. its also PUBLIC RECORDS. im not ashamed of my past bro. i made mistakes. no problem. i dont live that life anymore but i still keep in contact with the streets.

btw when was the last time you got a call from someoen in san diego asking you to hop on a plane to come and mix music? when was the last time you took a vacation and hit 4 states in a row?

you are making this personal man and it doesnt need to be all that bro. you dont like it. GREAT. others DO like it and others PAY for it.

has anyone paid for your music?

has anyone heard ANYHTING you have been on?

are you a member of ascap?

are you working on albums?

do you own a studio?

can anything you have been on be purchased ONLINE or OFFLINE??

are you ranked in the TOP 100 of a site that has over TEN THOUSAND artists?

BY THE WAY HAVE YOU SAW WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ME ON
WWW.THAROW.COM?????????????

THEY GAVE ME NOTHING BUT LOVE.

WHERE ARE YOUR BEATS?

AS FAR AS PRODUCTIONS SKILLS CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT TEH FLETCHER MUNSON CURVE IS? CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE PROCESS OF DITHERING AND TRUNCATING? CAN YOU ELABORATE ON 60 CYCLE GROUND NOISE? CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW TO DE-ESS VOCALS WITH A COMPRESSOR AND EQ UNIT? WHERE ARE YOUR SKILLS? CAN YOU PLAY ARPEGGIOS AND LEGATO? DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DO SWEEPS CROSS FADES AND RUN SOUNDS THROUGH FILTERS? WHAT ABOUT SYNCING VIA MTC,MMC OR SMPTE? HAVE YOU EVER CLEANED A TAPE MACHINE THAT RAN AT 30 IPS????

WHERE ARE YOUR SKILLS?

THE MORE YOU TYPE THE MORE GAY YOU SOUND. THE MORE YOU CLOWN ME THE MORE OF A HATER YOU SOUND LIKE.

ON YOUR PROFILE IT SAYS YOU ARE AN ARTIST. PLEASE DONT SAY RECORDING ARTIST.........THATS COMEDY..........

LOL@DUFUS DOINK MASTER.........THATS LAME MAN....REALLY LAME........

LIKE I SAID STOP LOOKING AT "MEN" AND LOOK AT "WOMEN".

HERESY

PS you NEVER answered my question.

WHERE IS YOUR MUSIC??????? POST A LINK TO IT!!!!!!!

May 22, 2002
DUDE TRUST ME , UR BEATS ARE SORRY , I LIKE QUALITY BEATS NOT NO BASEMENT CRAP. PLUS HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL U? U FREAKING POST UR PIC , PEOPLE ARE BOUND TO CRITICIZE U FOR IT , ITS THE WAY OF LIFE. NOW , U KEEP USING THE WORD GAY , ARE U INSECURE ABOUT UR SEXUAL PREFERRENCES? INSECURE ABOUT UR SEXUALITY? ITS NOT ABOUT BEING GAY OR STR8 , IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION AND UR CRYING A RIVER ON IT. I THINK UR BEATS NEED MASSIVE OVERHULA IMPROVEMENT , U MAKE IT SOUND LIKE UR THE BOMB ASS PRODUCER WHEN U DONT WORK WITH NO BIG TIME ARTIST. COME BACK FROM THE CLOUD UR ON DUDE CUZ UR WEAK AS A PRODUCER , AND FLYING TO SAN DIEGO TO PRODUCE JOE BLOW ISNT MAJOR STATUS. AS FAR AS VACATIONS , DUDE IM NOT GOING TO SPEAK ON IT , UR SIMPLY CHILDISH ASSUMING THAT U HAVE MORE CLOUT , U MAKE URSELF SOUND LIKE A CRYING LITTLE BITCH , AND YOU ASK IF ITS PERSONAL? IS THAT A JOKE? IT S THE INTERNET U DUFUS RELAX. UR BEATS ARE STILL HORRIBLE I DONT CARE WHAT ANY1 THINKS. THATS MY OPINION BEEEYATCH LOL.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
DUDE TRUST ME , UR BEATS ARE SORRY , I LIKE QUALITY BEATS NOT NO BASEMENT CRAP.
whats quality beats man? recorded on pro tools with 3 farm cards dropped onto 2 inch tape at 30 ips and flown back to pro tools? all while going through some neve pre amps? recorded with nueman and bluberries? by the way did you hit the links i gave you? how does your opinion compare to the opinions of others?

what do YOU make your beats with? fruity loops (judging by your actions i think that you LOVE that program)?

PLUS HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL U? U FREAKING POST UR PIC , PEOPLE ARE BOUND TO CRITICIZE U FOR IT , ITS THE WAY OF LIFE.
hey i posted a pic but i didnt expect GUYS to download it invert it and make bets on if my eye brows were real or not.......dont you have something BETTER to do with your time?

NOW , U KEEP USING THE WORD GAY , ARE U INSECURE ABOUT UR SEXUAL PREFERRENCES? INSECURE ABOUT UR SEXUALITY? ITS NOT ABOUT BEING GAY OR STR8 , IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION AND UR CRYING A RIVER ON IT.
ok here is a simple question for you. in fact two simple ones.

1.why are GUYS analyzing another guys pic????

2.WHERE IS YOUR MUSIC??????

oh and your comment about how much money you have and all of that........why in the HELL would ANYONE believe that you wear TAILOR MADE SUITS AND GATORS WHEN YOU CANT EVEN SPELL TAILOR CORRECTLY???????? LMAO!!!!!!! GET REAL MAN. WHAT ARE "TAILER MADE SUITS"???????

SO IF YOU ARE BALLING LIKE THAT LETS PLAY BIG BANK TAKE LITTLE BANK.....

IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION AND UR CRYING A RIVER ON IT. I THINK UR BEATS NEED MASSIVE OVERHULA IMPROVEMENT , U MAKE IT SOUND LIKE UR THE BOMB ASS PRODUCER WHEN U DONT WORK WITH NO BIG TIME ARTIST.
OK WHAT NEEDS TO BE OVERHAULED MAN???? IM NOT UPSET AT YOU BUT IM SIMPLY COMMENTING ON ALL YOUR IDIOCY. WHAT NEEDS TO BE OVERHAULED? WHAT WOULD YOU DO? WHAT TYPE OF BEATS DO YOU LIKE????

AS FAR AS I WHO I HAVE WORKED FOR I CAN NAME SEVERAL RELEASES RIGHT NOW THAT I HAVE RAPPED ON,DID A BEAT FOR ,MIXED OR HELPED OUT ON IN SOME FORM OR FASHION.

I GOT MY FIRST BIG push in the game when RED DOG gave me a job with his promotion company. we promoted for when i came on he was finishing the B-LEGIT album. when i left i had TRAVELLED all over the cali helping to promote the TQ album. if im not mistaking his single went GOLD.

next big push was at a seminar. MIKE LAWSON DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS? OF COURSE NOT.

MERL SAUNDERS JR DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS? OF COURSE NOT.

did they give me NEGATIVE feedback? NOPE. sorry. nothing but good feedback and tips on how to get what i WANT out of my publishing (you are a member of ascap arent you?).

third big push:the GOLDY GOLD album and the KINSMOKE album. naturally my nephew will have me collab on something.
this will be a nation wide release. just like the other FEDERTAION music. you do know who the federation is right???????

COME BACK FROM THE CLOUD UR ON DUDE CUZ UR WEAK AS A PRODUCER , AND FLYING TO SAN DIEGO TO PRODUCE JOE BLOW ISNT MAJOR STATUS.
lol@joe blow!!!!!! i went to san diego to MIX not to PRODUCE!!! LOL@NOT KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE!!!!! so you know who i got to meet up with? you know that IROCC and i talked and tried to hook up when i was in diego? you know about LIL C.S. telling me he would get at me about some work?????

i guess you know all about me huh????? i dont even know why im casting my pearls before the swine!!

AND YOU ASK IF ITS PERSONAL?
your the one getting all upset. i simply asked for constructive criticism. nothing more. you are taking it to heart. anytime you ask is it a threat or when you look at other guys pics or when you curse the man out thats personal.....
UR BEATS ARE STILL HORRIBLE I DONT CARE WHAT ANY1 THINKS.
where are your beats????? im not going to even reply to any more nonsense man. i have peopel PAYING me for it. i have PUBLISHING with ascap. what do you have??????

answer my question man. in fact if you can post a link to your site and let the world hear your music i wont make anymore beats. how is that??????????

where are your beats? your an artist right? lets here it .

lol@constantly posting my pic!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

thats gay man.......

post a pic of a female not a guy

HERESY THE SON OF YHWH WHO DOESNT POST PICS OF MEN

May 22, 2002
HERE WE GO WITH THE GAY THANG , I KNOW THAT U MUST BE BI-SEXUAL , OR IN THE CLOSET. DUDE UR INSECURE ABOUT UR SEXUALITY , I NEVER MENTIONED THE WORD GAY UNTIL U KEEP USING IT LIKE U LOVE SAYING IT. 2. IM LAUGHING U HAVE PROVIDED ME ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT THANX. 3. UR EYEBROWS LOOKED DRAWN ON. WE MADE A BET AND I WON 30 BUCKS CUZ I ACTUALLY HAD IT DOWN THAT UR BROWS ARE JUST THIN LIKE THAT , MAYBE AT ONE POINT IN UR LIFE U TRIED CROSS DRESSING AND THEY NEVER GREW BACK.

May 22, 2002
THIS THREAD WILL HAVE ALL MY SICCNESS PATNAS ROLLIN TOMORROW WHEN THEY READ IT , AND THEY WILL SEE HOW U TURNED IT INTO A PERSONAL ATTACK ON ME AND ACCUSATIONS OF SEXUAL PREFFERENCES.
A CLASSIC THREAD!!!!!!!!!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
OK MR. BIG BAD PRO-WOOFER , BE HUMBLE AND DONT BE SO SURE OF UR BEATS CUZ U OPEN THE DOOR OF CRITISISM. AND DONT GET MAD IF PEOPLE THINK UR BEATS SOUND LIKE CRAP.
BUT BEATS THAT SOUND LIKE CRAP END UP GETTING SOLD......NOW IM NOT TAKING THIS PERSONAL BRO BECAUSE I KNWO WHATS GOING ON. LIKE I SAID I HAVE SKIN AS THICK AS NAILS. SOME PEOPLE WILL LIKE IT. SOME PEOPLE WONT. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT. I DONT LIKE DR.DRE BEATS. I DONT LIKE SOME OF THE LIVING LEGENDS BEATS. I DONT LIKE SWIZZ BEATS.

I DIG RIC ROC BEATS. I LIKE ANT BANKS BEATS.

AS FAR AS THE "PERSONAL ATTACK" LOOK AT HOW YOU CAME AT ME.

I SIMPLY ASKED FOR CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK NOT ONLY THAT YOU POSTED MY PIC AND ASKED ME ABOUT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

LMAO!!!!!! did i post your pic and type "COMEDY"???????????

ROFL!!! so who is personal?????

now once again man i do find it kind of strange that a GROUP of guys are LOOKING AT OTHER GUYS PICS and trying to figure out if he has real eyebrows or not........

thats just my opinion thats why i consider it gay. i look at females. im attracted to females. i get play from females i have posted pics of the female who i used to deal with. i dont look at pics of MEN but whatever floats your boat man. if you won $30 thats great. more power to you. i spend that on solvtek tubes.....

like i said man i have no problem with you. yoo posted my pic. so who is personal?

constructive criticism is good.

hate is GREAT.

now guess what???

ALL THE REAL GET TO READ THIS THREAD ALSO. THEY GET TO SEE HOW EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TYPED HAS BEEN SHOT DOWN WITH TRUTH. THEY GET TO SEE HOW EVERYTHING YOU SAID GOT BLOWED OUT THE WATER. IM *GREEN* IN THIS GAME AND I HAVE MADE MORE WAVES AND MOVES THAN YOU.

SO TO END IT ALL ON A GOOD NOT PIMP I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU. IF YOU DONT LIKE MY STUFF COOL. SOMEONE MUST LIKE IT BECAUSE I GET CASHED OUT FOR IT.

SOMEONE MUST LIKE IT WHEN I HAVE PROS AND OTHER PRODUCERS TELLING ME THEY LIKE MY WORK.

SOMEONE MUST LIKE IT IF I CAN MAKE A THREAD AND 14 DAYS LATER THE PEOPLE ARE STILL DOWNLOADING MY MATERIAL.

THE *OWNER* OF THIS SITE MUST LIKE IT IF HE AND I HAVE DISCUSSED *BUSINESS* AND IF HE ACCEPTED MY MATERIAL FOR THE SICCNESS COMPILATION.

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED MY THE GAY REMARKS I APOLOGIZE. HOWEVER WHAT YOU ARE DOING DOES SOUND AND LOOK A LIL AWKWARD IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.............

SO TO END IT ALL DO SOMETHING FOR ME.

PLEASE POST SOME OF YOUR MUSIC SO I CAN LISTEN TO IT AND SOAK GAME FROM YOU.

AND THATS REAL TALK.

KEEP IT CRACKIN PIMP.

HERESY WHO HAS ASKED THE SAME QUESTION TO YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN

PS POST SOME OF YOUR STUFF PLAYBOY I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT.

May 22, 2002
ONCE AGAIN OUR EYE BROW PLUCKING PRO WOOFER HAS USED THE WORD GAY. LOOK DUDE , WHAT IF U WAS AN ARTIST RIGHT , I PICK UP UR ALBUM AND I LOOK AT THE FRONT COVER RIGHT? SAME THANG WITH UR PIC ON UR SITE , I THINK UR SITE GETS 50 HITS A DAY JUST CUZ UR PIC ITSELF , PEOPLE ARE PROBABLY LIKE " WHOS UGLIER TYRONE HILL ? SAM CASSELL? OR HERESY ?" NOW PEEP GAME DUDE , THIS IS ALL COMEDY TO ME BLOOD , IM LAUGHING LIKE ALL MY PEEPS WILL LAUGH AT THIS TOMORROW OR WHEN EVER TRUST ME! U MADE ME 30 BONES , U MADE ME LAUGH , PLEASE CONTINUE TO DO SO.UR BEATS ARE HORRIBLE MAN , AS A PRODUCER U SUCK AS A COMEDIAN I SEE A FUTURE. AS A TRANSEXUAL , DONT GO BACK TO UR OLD WAYS.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^ look man i came at you in peace. and im going to leave in peace. you (A MAN) calling SEVERAL men UGLY just doesnt sit right with me.........im sorry man but it doesnt.....

hey if its comedy laugh it up. however i am talking about BUSINESS. where is your music?????

do you have something better than mine????? if so post it.

all im asking you to do is post what you have done.

that will settle everything.

peace

:H:

ps you made 30 bucks off my mug but i make over 10 times that amount when i slang those wack beats you speak of. THATS comedy!!! god bless