Help! Anyone have the picture of Terell Owens at the Dallas star...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Mr. Chronic said:
Cowboys are weak as fuck this year. 49ers wouldn't lose to them even on a BAD day.
Ok I had to show u how dumb that statement was!! U said we could never beat yall even on a bad day, well again what happened last year when my weal team beat yall asses?? U still havnt answred that!! U said we couldnt beat yall...get it right homeboy!! And yes yall will make the playoffs, but to only lose again as usual!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!

May 3, 2002
How come fans never talk about how he got pushed out of the star? Reminds me of corporate media and their incomplete stories (and pictures) of the 9/11 victim's family member's plead for peace...

("If we're greaving our loved ones, we don't want somebody in Afghanistan greaving their loved ones.")

M

mr2productionz

^^^^thats true...BUT IT"S STILL FUNNY!!!! LOL....me personally am a raider fan...but anything against the 49ers is a good thing.:mad:

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
Unregistered said:
How come fans never talk about how he got pushed out of the star? Reminds me of corporate media and their incomplete stories (and pictures) of the 9/11 victim's family member's plead for peace...

("If we're greaving our loved ones, we don't want somebody in Afghanistan greaving their loved ones.")
Cause anyone can hit someone from behind... which is just what Teague did...

Also Teague was already hot... cause TO pancaked him a few plays earlier... he was more mad that he got laid out than TO going to the star...

May 3, 2002
I was just playing, so 49er fans, please don't hate me.
I know it must've been pretty cool to 49er fans that Terrell "Cocky Show-Off" Owens un-necessarily mocked the Cowboys. Yet, it must've been pretty cool for Cowboy fans to see Teague un-necessarily push Terrell "Cocky Show-Off" Owen's body out of the star.

Question: Wasn't Owens the guy who didn't want "faggots" in his locker room?

Oct 21, 2002
man we beat the raiders and we bout to smash on the cowboys cmon now quincy neva heard of em cause he a nobody haha got em. the raiders and cowboys cant fuck with the niners this year we smashin all yall in the killing season and to you punk raider fans how yall like that loss and that four game winning i mean losing streak. i dont even sweat the cowboys cause they nobody this year the texans are tighter

Apr 25, 2002
killapsmkinable said:
i dont even sweat the cowboys cause they nobody this year the texans are tighter
This is exactly what I'm talkin' about boyyee!!

Comon now KINGCZAR....Owens a faggot?! Far from it. Don't hate on my boy just cuz he got major skill. And so what he's a bit cocky? ...ain't nothin' wrong with a little bit of confidence.

GOT 'EM!!!!! :devious:

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
First off, u dont know who is a faggot in football!! U never know mane!! So dont put it past him!!! He is good, a top 5 reciever!! I dont mind him bein cocky, just he bet not run up on the star again, cause my nig R. Williams gonna smash his bitch ass!!! So u fall into the same category of King Czar biters with my trademark!! GOT EM!!!