Help! Anyone have the picture of Terell Owens at the Dallas star...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
Thanks man...

I got a bet going with a cousin of mine who likes Dallas...

If SF wins he has to buy a 49er shirt and wear it every sunday for the rest of the season... If SF loses I have to wear the Dallas shirt...

So im gonna design a shirt with www.cafepress.com and I need that TO pic on there...

If anyone else got good 49er pictures please post them here... if anyone has a better version of TO at the star please post it...

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Well enjoy wearin your Cowboy shirt for the rest of the year homie!! Cause we beatin the Whinerz this week fasho!!! GOT EM!!!!
HahAHahAha! Look at this guy. He's a regular old comedian. Cowboys are weak as fuck this year. 49ers wouldn't lose to them even on a BAD day. Cowboys will have a lotta fun watching the '9ers on T.V. in the post-season come playoff time. :devious:

Jul 21, 2002
Quote:
Originally posted by KINGCZAR
Well enjoy wearin your Cowboy shirt for the rest of the year homie!! Cause we beatin the Whinerz this week fasho!!! GOT EM!!!!

fuck them raiders and espically that sucka Kingczar for liking the cowboys........lol......sorry mayne but ur cowboys are gay they about to lose sucka

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Why do I gotta be a sucka homie?? Thats all yall wack ass whiner fans resort to...name callin and shit, cause they cant handle shit talkin about they team!! Keep doin what u doin big bully u, but come sunday, reality will set in!! And as for mr. chronic, what happened last year, we beat yall, so stop makin yoself look bad homie!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Why do I gotta be a sucka homie?? Thats all yall wack ass whiner fans resort to...name callin and shit, cause they cant handle shit talkin about they team!! Keep doin what u doin big bully u, but come sunday, reality will set in!! And as for mr. chronic, what happened last year, we beat yall, so stop makin yoself look bad homie!! GOT EM!!!
and again....

Who went to playoffs last year and will pay a visit to 'em once more this year? The 49ers YOU SUCKA!! Learn about it and don't let reality smack you in the face too hard on Sunday when the '9ers are victorious....:devious: