Hear and download new Rapstar from where Tech 9 is from Realla Rezob on myspace.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

did you like my tracks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2002
Sorry to give the truth, cuz I know it hurts. But really man plain and simple being cocky and having confidence are two different things. And if you gotta be from KC to know what we got then.........

www.myspace.com/kuttycal
www.myspace.com/skatterandsnug
www.myspace.com/bgbulletwound
www.myspace.com/grantricetheempire
www.myspace.com/panicmusic
www.myspace.com/xtac
www.myspace.com/3rddegreemusicnet
www.myspace.com/dontaslusha
www.myspace.com/ducflippazip
www.myspace.com/yungthughustlar
www.myspace.com/boybig

Just to name a few......

Jul 4, 2005
is that really how u wanna be known? "a rapper from the same town as tech n9ne..." 4 real homie? come on now dude, not tryin 2 hate, but thats like me saying "listen to me, im an up and coming rockstar fro the same town as kurt cobain...

Sep 30, 2002
When did they move lincoln nebraska 2000 miles away from KC? And not saying that Eric is a "made man" but dude does have a pretty impressive collection. Yeah dog, I am from/in K.C. and I support local artists and buy their cd's, from what I heard I would probably pass for now.

Aug 27, 2004
RellaRezob: your not worth the time of day...wake up and smell the herb...your never gonna make ANY money off of rap muzik and you might as well do us all a favor and kill your career right now. No one wants to download shit from you...let alone promote your sorry ass. I got hoez on tha shake junt that spit more heart than you...You're a disgrace to the game and you shouldnt insult it. Everyone else who agrees wit me,,,quote me and show this bitch that he aint shit. Someone ought to. Might as well be us.

Status
Not open for further replies.