Hear and download new Rapstar from where Tech 9 is from Realla Rezob on myspace.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

did you like my tracks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2005
alright I checked it out.

Well It was better than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be some awful crap like others come on here trying to push.

So I wouldn't say yes it's hot and all that but it was alright, and I am not asking for my time back...lol.

Feb 9, 2006
Pretty much my opinion follows the rest....

Not the worst iv ever heard, but definatly nowhere near any kind of Tech or large volume status.... First off I dont even know why you would even post a mixtape song as the first one of there, how are people really suppose to judge you when your flowin on someone elses beat... secondly your flows, i aint really feelin either, "we got the life of a gator" and "where the drills we got the heads"??? I dunno shit like that just like throws me off... nothin too impressive..

Not alot to go by, but from what iv heard you got a WAYS to go before I think your gonna get any type of following... That second beat is aight, I dont know if its yours or not, if it is than it was pretty coo, if it wasnt than go back to what I just said above....

Anyways, you asked for our opinion so you got it from me, so dont come back talkin shit back to me or tellin me im hatin, there is nothin to hate on you aint doin shit yet... so you wanted our opinion you got it.....

Mar 24, 2006
See thats where your wrong

Theezy said:
Pretty much my opinion follows the rest....

Not the worst iv ever heard, but definatly nowhere near any kind of Tech or large volume status.... First off I dont even know why you would even post a mixtape song as the first one of there, how are people really suppose to judge you when your flowin on someone elses beat... secondly your flows, i aint really feelin either, "we got the life of a gator" and "where the drills we got the heads"??? I dunno shit like that just like throws me off... nothin too impressive..

Not alot to go by, but from what iv heard you got a WAYS to go before I think your gonna get any type of following... That second beat is aight, I dont know if its yours or not, if it is than it was pretty coo, if it wasnt than go back to what I just said above....

Anyways, you asked for our opinion so you got it from me, so dont come back talkin shit back to me or tellin me im hatin, there is nothin to hate on you aint doin shit yet... so you wanted our opinion you got it.....
okay I respect your opinion but see I am making moves :example: You heard my shit way out in seattle right? So tell me that aint something

Feb 9, 2006
ONLY... because I happen to come to this forum, I feel what your sayin... but it would be speakin alot more about you if I was to hear it like actually playin at someone elses house or in someones car... you know, if your shit was actually gettin passed around up here, than that would be speakin higher about you... but I feel it, internet is a great way to get at least your name out there, I mean your doin it right now you know... So I feel it...

Mar 24, 2006
Thanx Theezy

Theezy said:
ONLY... because I happen to come to this forum, I feel what your sayin... but it would be speakin alot more about you if I was to hear it like actually playin at someone elses house or in someones car... you know, if your shit was actually gettin passed around up here, than that would be speakin higher about you... but I feel it, internet is a great way to get at least your name out there, I mean your doin it right now you know... So I feel it...
Can you do me a favor and download those tracks and pass them around for me. Word of mouth is everything hell its only one me I havent signed for sos help yet

Mar 24, 2006
Say what?

betthatstang said:
what he said.

Your shit was average, plain and simple.

KC has ALOT more to offer than you!

Respect that ^^ cuz you want honesty right? I wont beat around the bush, its nothing impressive.
dude your over 2000 miles away from KC how do you know what we have to offer

Jun 23, 2003
I didnt think it was bad at all. But you should push your product a little differently. Instead of telling people your the next best thing since sliced bread, you should try to get people to listen rather than be a dumbass.

Oct 9, 2002
RellaRezob said:
yo mista (mizzou)playahata (314) have you listen to the tracks yet? since you ridin yo boyz pony shut your trap:x
i just gave the tracks a fair listen all the way through.... that said... i dont think its anything great...

not hatin... just an honest opinion.... to be talkin all you are talkin you need to be able to come tighter than that in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.