Head Hurtz down with Strange Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2002
D.S.I. Fan said:
To All I am not a hater I'm Just A D.S.I. Fan & I want to help spread their name they really have good music if you are into that kind of music .The Wicked Shit is not for everyone.but dis on it & I will say something cause I rep this shit 4 life.and for your info I'm Black fool! Not white
Dude doesnt know what the fuck he is.....first black then mexican ..... shit is funny

Jul 1, 2004
www.headhurtz.com
Now that you know ,never forget D.S.I is Dark Side Immortals D.S.I. is Dark Side Immortals

We grow tired of all the Haterz !!! our job is to Let people know about D.S.I. the Dark Side Immortals they didn't say you had to like them just Know them cause their Growing wether you Like them or not. Everyone has a Dark Side some just choose to embrace it more than others!

Jul 1, 2004
www.headhurtz.com
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to hear what we had to say.
We will update you on the Band you Love to Hate the most when more comes. Dark Side Immortals D.S.I. & for all the on lookers & Haterz thanks for your support.One Love

Nov 14, 2002
You're an idiot, that music sucks, and "Monsters" is the gayest shit I've heard around here next to you talking about wanting to go to hell, as if it even exists. Man I could put black and white makeup on my face, piss on a mic for 3 minutes and throw horse shit at you in the crowd and you'd probably go out and buy all my cd's and shirts and thongs because I said you should. Afterall, anyone who'd degrade you like the little bitches you are must be cooler than you, and if I'm cooler than you, my opinion must be important.

Poser.

Jul 1, 2004
www.headhurtz.com
Zer0.MediA said:
You're an idiot, that music sucks, and "Monsters" is the gayest shit I've heard around here next to you talking about wanting to go to hell, as if it even exists. Man I could put black and white makeup on my face, piss on a mic for 3 minutes and throw horse shit at you in the crowd and you'd probably go out and buy all my cd's and shirts and thongs because I said you should. Afterall, anyone who'd degrade you like the little bitches you are must be cooler than you, and if I'm cooler than you, my opinion must be important.

Poser.

That's the problem you think they're talking about going to Hell.You have know clue. they are letting you know that Hell is Life & we all live it some just pretend they don't. Knowledge is Power & if you really listen to it you will see in the mix of the Whole scary Monster Bit they are kicking Real Life & opening your eyes to the Reality we all truly live in . Priest Raping little boys the same priest most of yall hang out with & pray with to someone that ain't really there.That SHit ain't right. They let you know life is up to you . Be a Leader not a Follower. & when you can gain knowledge of both the Goods & Bads of the World then & only then can you Cheat life & stop letting Life Cheat you. But all of yall Haterz are going to be to cool to Understand that cause of all that Ice cold Haterade yall been drinking. Choke On a Ice Cube! :dead:

Aug 18, 2002
I think this cat is actually in the group. Just didn't want to say shit until he got "feedback." He thinks he's a clown, then black, then a monster, then Mexican.

Jan 9, 2004
D.S.I. Fan said:
But all of yall Haterz are going to be to cool to Understand that cause of all that Ice cold Haterade yall been drinking. Choke On a Ice Cube! :dead:
Did he just call it Haterade????? Oh shit!!! Please tell me that was a joke. Wild Berry Haterade is my favorite, helps me fuck my juggalo girlfriend. DSI - - save yourself, just get out of the forum before everyone including the JUGGS hate you and DSI kicks you out of their nut hugging fan club for being a complete idiot on random forums.

Nov 14, 2002
Priest Raping little boys the same priest most of yall hang out with & pray with to someone that ain't really there.That SHit ain't right.
Idiot... You have no idea what you're talking about, or who you're talking to. I think the last time I was in the presence of a priest I was at a wedding... about 7 years ago, and even that was a fluke.

Be a Leader not a Follower
Ok... Maybe someone should tell your boys that, because they're jackin' ICP's style, they're taking to naming their fans, and judging by you and your attitude, they're not too different from your average juggalo, only you think that this is so serious shit in comparison to ICP, which is hilarious.

when you can gain knowledge of both the Goods & Bads of the World then & only then can you Cheat life & stop letting Life Cheat you. But all of yall Haterz are going to be to cool to Understand that cause of all that Ice cold Haterade yall been drinking. Choke On a Ice Cube!
Why do I have to listen to this group so that I can cheat life exactly?

Can You Belive it we have 4 Pages of D.S.I. Envy. I'm Glad to be a monster.
Maybe that has something to do with the fact that you post 75 times in between everyone else.

just get out of the forum before everyone including the JUGGS hate you and DSI kicks you out of their nut hugging fan club for being a complete idiot on random forums.
It's true. I'm sayin, if I had stumbled to their website I would have checked it out.. but if you're the guy pushin' the shit, I don't want to have anything to do with it.

Aug 21, 2002
Still at it Zer0... I think that if you had 1/4 a cent for every thread you argued with someone on here, you'd have enough money to fly to Kansas City, sit around and realize aint shit going on here, and then first class to Sunset in Cali to steal on JuggalOutkAxt, and then back home to N.Y. with extra spending money left over to do it all again.

Mar 19, 2003
www.teccanina.com
D.S.I. sucks... 1 of their members, the kid with the wrestling mask had a little skill but the other 7 people sucked ass... they couldn't even keep up with their recording... everything was off synch... the fuckin audio skipped atleast 4 times...

I sat back and laughed my ass off. Do us all a favor and stop reppin PHX and the juggalos cuz you wack.

Nov 14, 2003
Wow, is this D.S.I. guy still typing? I stopped reading his posts at the beginning of page 2.

MasZive said:
Still at it Zer0... I think that if you had 1/4 a cent for every thread you argued with someone on here, you'd have enough money to fly to Kansas City, sit around and realize aint shit going on here, and then first class to Sunset in Cali to steal on JuggalOutkAxt, and then back home to N.Y. with extra spending money left over to do it all again.

Sadly enough, its probably true