Head Hurtz down with Strange Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
www.headhurtz.com
Head Hurtz Records is holding it down for the Wicked Shit in Phoenix Az. to peep on what they are up to check out www.headhurtz.com .If Strange Music comes into Arizona they should hit up Head Hurtz Records. Thier artists put on a great show & bring crowds of 75-150 heads. Here's a pic of one of their groups & my Fav.

Jul 1, 2004
www.headhurtz.com
warrensburg said:
Can you say. "ICP" wannabe?

Hell yeah their down with the clowns, shit they played with them on the green book tour chapter 2 last year. But don't get it confused they're not I.C.P. if you really want to be a critic listen to their music on www.headhurt.com then decide. if not your a Hater & I'm not going to waste any more of my time on you. Not everyone in face paint is a I.C.P. wannabe.Didn't your mama teach you never judge a book by it's cover. :dead:

Jul 1, 2004
www.headhurtz.com
warrensburg said:
I listened to them and I have a new conclusion . . . can you say, "ICP" wannabe?

They are bigger than you want to belive & when you do you will be the first on the nuts to say your down with the Dark Side .They truly Rep. the Wicked Shit ,that something you know nothing about so go pray to your false god & pay your taxes. can you say," HATER" :dead:

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

D.S.I. Fan said:
They are bigger than you want to belive & when you do you will be the first on the nuts to say your down with the Dark Side .They truly Rep. the Wicked Shit ,that something you know nothing about so go pray to your false god & pay your taxes. can you say," HATER" :dead:

^^^^
haha....and you are gonna tell me you are not brain washed....right?

Jul 1, 2004
www.headhurtz.com
Fuck jesus,wanting to ask my faith it's Dark Side in my Life that Put food on my plate .Keep your religion to yourself .I told you I'm down with the Wicked Shit & that 's Real Life.you my think you live in a wonderful world. wake up before you get blown up! :confused:

WHERE?

5000[/QUOTE]

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
so just becuase im not "down" wit the wicked shit...means...i think i live in a perfect world...

or cause i made a joke...
ay do what you do....i just think its sad...that your lil group cant come up with there own style....you gotta....go get someone elses...

and they are equally as whack as you 2 idiots..

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
homie you are a fuckin idiot..
nah you dont need a book.....you listen to clowns...though...

im mean literally....clowns..

fuckin idiot...homie..

honesly...id rather listen to somethin thats not there..

Jul 1, 2004
www.headhurtz.com
JLMACN said:
so just becuase im not "down" wit the wicked shit...means...i think i live in a perfect world...

or cause i made a joke...
ay do what you do....i just think its sad...that your lil group cant come up with there own style....you gotta....go get someone elses...

and they are equally as whack as you 2 idiots..

I bet you live off mainstream music .now that sic living in a world were everyone songs are about driving big cars, living in a big house, & got more Ice on their grill than they got in thier Ice box.that's whack. you are intitled to your own opinion & so I'm I .I think you Suck big balls & smell like shit & like to fingerbang yourself! that my opinion base on our conversation. :eek:

Jan 9, 2004
Holy Shit!!! Is this guy serious??? This is EXACTLY the type of fan they need, brainwashable, easily influenced, manipulated puppet. That is how . . . in the end . . . they created your JUGGALO mindset and take all of your money. I will never be "on their nuts", I think I will be my own individual and decide on my own what music I will listen to . . . TECH N9NE . . . or whatever, noone chose it for me. I was never hating, I think everyone will agree they are using the same method of promotion and fan creation as ICP and they have a similar sound, not hating, just fact. Hey, to each his own, keep living with dark side wannabe group. If they make it huge, good for them. They will have their very own mini-juggs (short for the Juggalos).

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

D.S.I. Fan said:
I bet you live off mainstream music .now that sic living in a world were everyone songs are about driving big cars, living in a big house, & got more Ice on their grill than they got in thier Ice box.that's whack. you are intitled to your own opinion & so I'm I .I think you Suck big balls & smell like shit & like to fingerbang yourself! that my opinion base on our conversation. :eek:
you are sooooo right......

you have heard...the dude in my sig...all over mtv...bet....the radio...

i mean...everyone knows who he is...

you fuckin dumbass...

Dec 29, 2002
the problem with juggalos is that most of them are white trash idiots who dont have no friends so they become a juggalo and think there hard as fuck because they have the rest of the juggalos to back them
and no im not racist cause im white
face it icp is played out look at there last tour in kc there were still tix available at small ass memorial if there so tight and big then they would of sold out small ass memorial
icp is some non talented ass dudes i mean just listen to there music

Jan 9, 2004
I think they have talent in their own genre, but still, once you become a juggalo, I mean puppets, they have no identity, they worship nuts, and that is pathetic. You can tell just by the way the talk, they talk shit, ICP prayed on the part of the white community that needed friends or some sort of group to cling to. Oh, and I am white too, just not into worshiping any music group, PERIOD!