HE finally got the RAIDERS Tatted on his Arm.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
And if you Followed Freddie , you would know his brother was shot 10 times and killed 2 days ago. He with his family, Prayers to the Big Homie and his family.
Not making light of the situation but if thats the case ur team failed. This is the fucking thread u make? Not everyone needs to post a thread about a family member being killed...but i sure wouldnt be making a thread about a fucking tattoo if that happened to me.

RIP

May 2, 2002
And if you Followed Freddie , you would know his brother was shot 10 times and killed 2 days ago. He with his family, Prayers to the Big Homie and his family.
Thats all bad! Why make a thread about a tattoo when some serious shit went down? Not tryna be a dick. Just seems strange.

RIP to dude's brother.

Sep 30, 2008
Obviously he got the Tattoo before he heard the news on his bro. Come on?, thank you to those that send there blessing, i talked to him, and he sounded like he was in good spirits. He in Texas with his family, will be back in the bay Nov 26th for his and Lee Majors Birthday party. I told him i posted the video about his Raiders tattoo, he laughed and said "1st Place". He said that he didnt forget about Siccness, and will be on soon, and that his (In my life) Video will be out soon. Ill let him know about the blessings. He be on twitter everyday ( @HOTTSAUCE ) Follow hit him up.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
The Siccness community is thankful for the update of Freddie Hot Sauce. Ive had to field call all day from members that have been calling if for update on Freddie and his tattoos and frankly I havent been able to give them a clear answer until this update. I have sent out a bulletin to every member (over 40k people) to make sure the word gets out ABOUT FREDDIES TATTOO.

Life is precious and you will never know when it will end, thats why its important to update people on your tattoos on the internet, or better yet..To have a "team" to do it for you .

Do any other major rapper have the Oakland Raiders logo tatted on them? I think Keak the Sneak got a San Jose Sharks Logo tatted.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
No disrespect but I wouldn't be celebrating no fucking birthday of mine if my brother passed away from natural causes let alone killed by 10 shots...and the same month at that..