HE finally got the RAIDERS Tatted on his Arm.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
It's about time. I can finally start checking some things off my list I was hoping Freddie Hot Sauce would get around to doing, mainly getting a major NFL team tattoo'd on himself. Now I hope he will just start posting as himself instead of talking in the 3rd person.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
does freddy hot sauce have beef with the habenero boyz?

why did typing that just make me want some spicy mongolian beef with peppers?

Sep 30, 2008
Dear shit talkers, do your research on Freddie, he gots a team, like a real team, From, music, clothing, events, promtions, sports management, Film, I mean come on. Freddie is loved in the hole 408 , shit every where he go. Cool mutha fucka. We got 4 people that have the password to post on here, to keep Sicc updated on what we got going. Freddie gots love for siccness, the owner and team that run this site know that. As far as haberno boys? Never heard of them, Gilroy we love the G. But this is East Side San Jose.

Sep 30, 2008
And if you Followed Freddie , you would know his brother was shot 10 times and killed 2 days ago. He with his family, Prayers to the Big Homie and his family.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
So his brother was shot 10 times and killed 2 days ago but he was getting a Raiders tattoo yesterday? If that happened, I do wish his family condolences and prayers but it seems strange that once people started laughing at this thread ( which I'm sorry is easily one of the lamest ones EVER on Siccness ) that the actual REAL news comes as an after thought.