HE finally got the RAIDERS Tatted on his Arm.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
Thank you to those showing love towards my Brothers death. Everyone can say what they would do or not do if it was them. But as for this post, FUck yeah i got the Raiders Tatted, thats my team always has been. 1st place in the AFC West. Im in Miami right now, talkin shit to my Bro and his teammates, Raiders come to Miami this weekend. And to those that dont give a fuck about Me or my tat or what i got going on thats coo, i dont give a fuck that you dont give a fuck lol. I keep it movin , I keep my team eatin, and my family taken care of , and those that know me , know what time it is. Im glad i have a team that keeps me in the loop of Siccness. I really dont fuck with these sites to much anymore, to much shit talk from people that hide behind computers. I got to many other things in life going on. but always much love to the Siccness fam. "In My Life" Video is coming soon. and WHY HATE ME? album top of the year.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
It's about time. I can finally start checking some things off my list I was hoping Freddie Hot Sauce would get around to doing, mainly getting a major NFL team tattoo'd on himself. Now I hope he will just start posting as himself instead of talking in the 3rd person.
LOL

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
The Siccness community is thankful for the update of Freddie Hot Sauce. Ive had to field call all day from members that have been calling if for update on Freddie and his tattoos and frankly I havent been able to give them a clear answer until this update. I have sent out a bulletin to every member (over 40k people) to make sure the word gets out ABOUT FREDDIES TATTOO.

Life is precious and you will never know when it will end, thats why its important to update people on your tattoos on the internet, or better yet..To have a "team" to do it for you .

Do any other major rapper have the Oakland Raiders logo tatted on them? I think Keak the Sneak got a San Jose Sharks Logo tatted.
LMFAO