HBO: Game of Thrones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Nah i didn't read any of the books.. Just a thought? Think about it. Geoffery got her friend "the butcher's boy" killed. She already punked him once and disarmed him, she started sword training with the intent to "kill Geoffery," she was there when he had her father beheaded plus geoffery's a lil bitch and it would be very fitting for him to die by the hands of a young girl. Not sure if he will die this season though. And if you read the book and know please don't spoil it for me, i'm just rollin with that theory for now...

Mar 12, 2010
nah i dont know i am in the process of reading book two i hope i can finish it before the show catches upto where i am at. but that does seem logical maybe even her sister killing him just before they wed or even after they wed would be a thought too. maybe with poison like joffereys mom did to the king. those damn queens always wanting more power and spreading for their brothers. (que in dr. phil what were you thinking????)

Oct 9, 2008
Yea i kinda thought about the other sister poisoning him too.. But another thing to add to the Arya theory is she went to the wall with Roberts bastard the "blacksmith." So there's a connect for her to aquire weapons and armor.

Mar 12, 2010
Yea i kinda thought about the other sister poisoning him too.. But another thing to add to the Arya theory is she went to the wall with Roberts bastard the "blacksmith." So there's a connect for her to aquire weapons and armor.
she has the sword her brother jon gave her. needle she made sure to grab it when she was escaping

Nov 7, 2005
No there's an english version out right now. just finished watching it, found it on usenet. Kinda regret it though, now I have to wait 2 weeks to watch episode 3. Found ep. 2 on usenet under the title "Game of Thrones S02E02 720p X264 WEBRip P2P"

Nov 7, 2006
I'd rather wait and watch episode 2 on sunday. bad enough i have to wait a week but to have to wait 2 weeks for episode 3 would really suck, especially if episode 2 is as good as episode 1 was.