HBO: Game of Thrones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
oh the lil dragon is shittin all over mini giraffe, for sure.

i kinda purposely didn't get into this series, so i could get into it later. but i watched this episode and it was fucking dope. bitch walked into the funeral pyre like a hogg.

so are those dragons like, infused with the spirit of the dude they burnt or sunthin?

that bitch is kinda dope tho.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Khaleesie goes hard. The season finale happened right when everything was about to get so much doper, those bastards sure know how to get ratings lol. I'm tempted to read the books now, but that would sort of ruin season 2 I think, how much of the storyline does the first book cover?

Jan 25, 2009
Khaleesie goes hard. The season finale happened right when everything was about to get so much doper, those bastards sure know how to get ratings lol. I'm tempted to read the books now, but that would sort of ruin season 2 I think, how much of the storyline does the first book cover?
^^^^^^^
that actually how the book ends
first season covers first book
second season will cover second book
third and forth (if they will do it) 3 book

"As soon as you've had your blood I'll put a son in you."

lmao
that one of the things they mess up with show Sansa in book is 10 or something so that quote does sense but in movie she looks at least 16 so she is boyed her first blood and Arya is older then Sansa

so are those dragons like, infused with the spirit of the dude they burnt or sunthin?
she is from very old family who used to be dragon riders and those dragons hatched from eggs she got as a present

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Tight, I'll check the first book out then.

Did she burn Drogo's body and the witch to hatch the eggs or would the fire have done that anyway? Did she just burn them to not have to make another fire? lol

Jan 25, 2009
Tight, I'll check the first book out then.

Did she burn Drogo's body and the witch to hatch the eggs or would the fire have done that anyway? Did she just burn them to not have to make another fire? lol
fire would done that anyway if u remember the episode when Drogo pour that liquid gold on her brothers head she said something like 'he does not have dragon blood cuz fire cant touch them' so that she walk into the fire she wanted to test herself and other thing in one of episodes when she touched hot egg she didnt burnt herself and i think she already has some idea what she can do

Apr 2, 2010
Just caught up with the season, cool enough...

Interested in only Snow and the dwarf + his viking posse though..All of the other storyline developments feel bland but Khaleesie with the dragons will be interesting.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Just caught up with the season, cool enough...

Interested in only Snow and the dwarf + his viking posse though..All of the other storyline developments feel bland but Khaleesie with the dragons will be interesting.
my friends said that the youngest daughter's story ends up being the best. I guess the guys that were in that cart she saw before the fat kid started fucking with her are nuts.

but yeah Snow & Ghost fucking up zombies should be sick

Apr 2, 2010
Cool, the daughter is definitely open for so many directions to take it.

I just found this, Sean Bean has been checking peoples reaction to the series (link below):

What do you think about the reaction to your swan-song episode? They’re calling it a game-changer, and it’s already being submitted for the Emmy …

That’s good news! It really sets the standard, which is high already, for what you would expect from HBO. This was a courageous venture to take on in the first place, with such a vast, big-scale production, and this very bold, daring narrative structure. That’s what people admire about it. I think people who weren’t as familiar with the books were shocked. I know I was, when I read the script; then I read the book. It’s a good thing about George R.R. Martin: He’s prepared to kill off the main guys. You don’t get the feeling that the good guy is going to last forever, like James Bond.
Some people are really upset.

I saw this video, these two black guys from L.A., and the older one tells him I died, and the young one is really pissed off that I’m dead! He keeps going, “That can’t be fucking true. He killed off my man!” It’s fantastic. It’s so funny. I can’t stop laughing at that. They’re the last people you would expect to be so pissed off!
http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/06/sean_bean_on_whats_next_for_ga.html

Sep 16, 2002
I was gonna start watching this when it premired.. anyway watched the whole first season in like 3 days.. shits fuckin dope, I'm interested in the books now.. sucks that season 2 is a year away