HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Ok, I just bought a new this past Wednesday, cause my motherboard on my HP died a second time within 2yrs. This is my first Vista PC so it's like Im learning the ropes all over again.

Is there a way to make Vista folders look like XP folders??

VISTA

XP

Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
WAS GOOD PEEPS... DA ONLY WEBSITES I CAN VISIT IS THIS ONE N A FEW OTHAS.... I CANT CHEC MY EMAIILS FROM I.EXPLORER BROWSE FROM IT GOGGLE OR NOTHN AND I RAN NORTON SPYDOCTOR N ALL NORTON IS SAYIN IS A TROJAN VUNDO N I DELETE IT REBOT N IT SOMES BAC.. WTF.... I CANT DO SHIT WITH THIS COMP... CAN SUM ONE HELP ME... I USE ALL KINDA SPYWARES N SHIT..

Mar 13, 2003
Major comp issue if anybody can help please....

Ok long story short i got 2 kind of virus'/ad or malware that are fuckin w/my comp big time...I've tried to get into safemode and for some reason i cannot. When i try and go into safe mode it tells me that there has been a recent change in hard/software which is the reason y i cannot go into safe mode, problem is i havent done anything to my comp recently i.e. adding hard/software.... I've tried to restore my comp to an earlier date and cannot do so either....I've swept my comp using Webroot's spysweeper (but does not get rid of everything...i guess) Scanned my comp for viruses (avast), and found a trojan horse. Got rid of it, but these 2 things alway's remain and i cannot get rid of em...both of the virus and malware show's up as a "worm".....HELP PLEASE!!!!

Heres a screen shot of the 2 problems.....
(this is currently my background image, b/c of the issue i guess...)

Any help is appreciated, thnx in advance.....

Jan 14, 2006
im pretty sure that if you have that as your screensaver then you got some spyware. try to get a better program for it look around this thread im sure they have some here

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
WHAT UP...HERE IS MY ISSUE.....LATELY IVE BEEN GETTING MESSAGES THAT SAY I HAVE NO ROOM LEFT ON MY HARDDRIVE. I CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD ANYTHING ANYMORE. I KEEP DELETING FILES BUT IT DOESNT SEEM TO HELP.....I TRIED TO CLEAN UP MY REGISTRY AND I DELETED INTERNET EXPLORER. NOW I CANT GET THE SHORTCUT ICON ON MY DESKTOP.....ANY SUGGESTIONS ON BOTH? OTHER THAN JUST GO OUT AND GET MORE MEMORY??? IM RUNNING WINDOWS XP

Feb 11, 2005
Major comp issue if anybody can help please....

Ok long story short i got 2 kind of virus'/ad or malware that are fuckin w/my comp big time...I've tried to get into safemode and for some reason i cannot. When i try and go into safe mode it tells me that there has been a recent change in hard/software which is the reason y i cannot go into safe mode, problem is i havent done anything to my comp recently i.e. adding hard/software.... I've tried to restore my comp to an earlier date and cannot do so either....I've swept my comp using Webroot's spysweeper (but does not get rid of everything...i guess) Scanned my comp for viruses (avast), and found a trojan horse. Got rid of it, but these 2 things alway's remain and i cannot get rid of em...both of the virus and malware show's up as a "worm".....HELP PLEASE!!!!

Heres a screen shot of the 2 problems.....
(this is currently my background image, b/c of the issue i guess...)

Any help is appreciated, thnx in advance.....
hey i got this shit too let me know how you got rid of it. hit me up on the PM.

Mar 13, 2003
dl this malwarebytes anti-malware program...Worked like a charm to get it off!!!
Fucked up thing about this whole issue is that our comp's dont have any kind of virus, it's all bullshit. Basically all we get is false alarms and shit. But anyway here is the link to dl the malewarebytes:

http://www.download.com/malewarebytes-anti-malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html

its free so u should have no problem's....should work, good luck.

Mar 4, 2007
WHAT UP...HERE IS MY ISSUE.....LATELY IVE BEEN GETTING MESSAGES THAT SAY I HAVE NO ROOM LEFT ON MY HARDDRIVE. I CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD ANYTHING ANYMORE. I KEEP DELETING FILES BUT IT DOESNT SEEM TO HELP.....I TRIED TO CLEAN UP MY REGISTRY AND I DELETED INTERNET EXPLORER. NOW I CANT GET THE SHORTCUT ICON ON MY DESKTOP.....ANY SUGGESTIONS ON BOTH? OTHER THAN JUST GO OUT AND GET MORE MEMORY??? IM RUNNING WINDOWS XP
ok, i just had this issue too,
i have xp as well,
here's whatchya need to do.

go to: Start, then to All Programs, then to Accessories, then to System Tools, then to Disk Cleanup.

it will calculate the things that are not useful, like old logs and b/s that you don't need, i've only had this computer for a year n a half, and i had 8 GB of used up space that i cleared(its nothing sensitive it only calculates the shit that you don't need or want)

I checked all the boxes after it caculated and clicked ok then, yes.
=) much more room to dl programs now.